Lake Tahoe

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
Anyone here ever been to Lake Tahoe?

I've seen probably 3 other black people the past few days I've been out here.

Shyt is amazing brehs... I went jet skiing today, hiking/kayaking yesterday, the air is the freshest air I've ever breathed. PAWG game is off the charts, people are super friendly, it's mad nice...

I'm going to be recommending this spot to brothers everywhere. It isn't easy to get to, but if you make the journey, your efforts will be rewarded.

0nwpg5Q.jpg

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Been up there a few times, was up there 4th of July weekend actually. shyt is cool as fukk, no nikkas tho :mjpls: Last time I went I was on the Nevada side though.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Its coo. Been several times. My coach did our training camp in college (cross-country) there . Yeah, X/C. Not everyone played ball in college. shyt was piff. Water in the lake is true blue to be true. Watch out for the bears though :birdman: Them muthafukkas are some Yogi shyt- smarter than the average bear when it comes to the food.

Had one of the best weekends of my life the last time I went up there. Went to Sierra At Tahoe to see a girl I was trying to get at do a gig . Stayed in a huge cabin they booked near the summit. Free food at the resort & the cabin, free lift ticket, Jammed with them at a bar near Stateline :lawd: They had me stay with them cause of the snowstorm Saturday night . All of her band mates were cool as fukk. But that meant the freshest powder I've ever seen on the slopes in my life, even on TV :ohmy:

I wanna go for New Years but I gotta get my bread up for that. I shouldve gone to Tahoe a lot more than I have but that's probably because how close it is from me (2 hr drive) Get too comfortable with the fact I can go anytime

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
Its coo. Been several times. My coach did our training camp in college (cross-country) there . Yeah, X/C. Not everyone played ball in college. shyt was piff. Water in the lake is true blue to be true. Watch out for the bears though :birdman: Them muthafukkas are some Yogi shyt- smarter than the average bear when it comes to the food.

Had one of the best weekends of my life the last time I went up there. Went to Sierra At Tahoe to see a girl I was trying to get at do a gig . Stayed in a huge cabin they booked near the summit. Free food at the resort & the cabin, free lift ticket, Jammed with them at a bar near Stateline :lawd: They had me stay with them cause of the snowstorm Saturday night . All of her band mates were cool as fukk. But that meant the freshest powder I've ever seen on the slopes in my life, even on TV :ohmy:

I wanna go for New Years but I gotta get my bread up for that. I shouldve gone to Tahoe a lot more than I have but that's probably because how close it is from me (2 hr drive) Get too comfortable with the fact I can go anytime

Dope experience :salute: