Laides how do you feel about your mom

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I love my mom more than anything on this planet. She makes me mad sometimes but who doesn't get angry/annoyed with their parents at some point?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I can't say enough about my mom.

I have the utmost love and respect for her. She's such a beautiful caring person, mother and wife. She worked hard for her family, and instilled so many morals and life lessons into me and my siblings growing up. She's so funny, loving and generous.

She does get me upset sometimes, but that's because we are so much alike (we're both Leos) that we clash......but it's never for long and we right back to how we normally are.

I love that woman with all my heart and I'd die for her. :sadbron:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I love her. She's the greatest, most loving, supportive woman ever.

She used to nag relatively low for a mother (I mean, they all do that shyt) But she's getting older and her body and mind are changing ever so slowly and with it she nags more and more and I'm starting to worry :(

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
§ansprix™;370639 said:
I can't say enough about my mom.

I have the utmost love and respect for her. She's such a beautiful caring person, mother and wife. She worked hard for her family, and instilled so many morals and life lessons into me and my sibling growing up. She's so funny, loving and generous.

She does get me upset sometimes (like once a year), but that's because we are so much alike (we're both Sagittarius') that we clash......but it's never for long and we right back to how we normally are.

I love that woman with all my heart and I'd die for her. :sadbron:

:yes:

3343lmf.jpg

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Thread is pointless, everybody loves their mama.

nah believe me, i dated this broad who HATED her mom. The worst thing i could ever say to her was she acted "just like her mom". which she did (her mom was a hoe)

s'why im sayin, any chick who has a bad relationship with her mom, probably due to her mom being fukked up, will be that same exact person (fukkED up)

young optimo didn't understand that though.