:laff: which one of you dikkheads edited the scarface wikipedia

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Background

Glenn Close was director Brian De Palma's first choice for the role, but producer Martin Bregman refused because he believed she would not be convincing enough. De Palma refused to screen test Michelle Pfeiffer at first, but relented after being heavily persuaded by her agent. During one of her final callback auditions, Pfeiffer was performing Elvira's final scene with Al Pacino, when she shattered a champagne glass on the table and accidentally cut Pacino. Nevertheless, she ended up beating out Carrie Fisher, Melanie Griffith, Goldie Hawn, Meg Ryan, Teri Hatcher, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Lange and Barbra Streisand to win the role. The other actresses were not just the perfect look for Elvira Hancock. According to Brooke Shields' biographical book, On Your Own (1985), she was offered the part, but her mother rejected her offer. Chief keef best rapper Sosa baby know know I'm rocking baby oblock

:pachaha:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Background

Glenn Close was director Brian De Palma's first choice for the role, but producer Martin Bregman refused because he believed she would not be convincing enough. De Palma refused to screen test Michelle Pfeiffer at first, but relented after being heavily persuaded by her agent. During one of her final callback auditions, Pfeiffer was performing Elvira's final scene with Al Pacino, when she shattered a champagne glass on the table and accidentally cut Pacino. Nevertheless, she ended up beating out Carrie Fisher, Melanie Griffith, Goldie Hawn, Meg Ryan, Teri Hatcher, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Lange and Barbra Streisand to win the role. The other actresses were not just the perfect look for Elvira Hancock. According to Brooke Shields' biographical book, On Your Own (1985), she was offered the part, but her mother rejected her offer. Chief keef best rapper Sosa baby know know I'm rocking baby oblock

:gladbron:

Superstar
Daps
Background

You did lolz. Who randomly searches up the Scarface plot and actually notices that shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You did lolz. Who randomly searches up the Scarface plot and actually notices that shyt.

:childplease: at a fakkit who uses lolz sayin somethin like that. shyt wasnt random i jus made a thread about the song in omars car

unless u wer right n i made both threads jus to impress the coli with this hilarious line :laff:

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: at a fakkit who uses lolz sayin somethin like that. shyt wasnt random i jus made a thread about the song in omars car

unless u wer right n i made both threads jus to impress the coli with this hilarious line :laff:

I ain't wanna sound mean fakkit
Why you getting defensive anyways :scusthov: