Lady scams IRS for $2.1 million dollar tax return...

Daps
Guess how she gets caught. She looses the card and files for a replacement.

SALEM, Ore. - A Salem woman is accused of defrauding Oregon's Department of Revenue out of $2 million by filing a false tax return and then using a state-issued debit card.

Court documents show Krystle Marie Reyes used the Turbo Tax preparation program to file a 2011 return showing earnings of over $3 million. The exact amount was not specified.

She claimed a return of $2.1 million and the state issued her a Visa debit card for that amount.

Police said Reyes then went on a spending spree, spending over $150,000 from February until May while she had the card. She bought a used van and was seen driving it for the last month, according to the documents.

Investigators said Reyes was seen using the debit card "during all transactions" captured on video at various business.

Officials found out about the bogus tax return when Reyes reported a second debit card was lost or stolen, police said in the court documents.

She was arrested at her home on Pine Street in Salem on Wednesday.

Woman accused of filing false tax return to get $2.1 million refund | Local & Regional News for Eugene, Springfield Oregon | Eugene News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KVAL CBS 13

floydthinking.png

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
if she was smart she would have stashed some of that shyt somewhere safe

Daps
if she was smart she would have stashed some of that shyt somewhere safe

If she was smart. She WOULDN'T LOOSE A $2.1M DOLLAR DEBIT CARD!!! :snoop:

I would have taped the thing to my leg before I would find myself loosing it. Plus, why not invest so that you never have to work again. She got the money and spen over $100K...smh

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IRS need to take their L and let that girl eat smh judging by the way she was spending she would have been broke in a few years anyway

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
the only purchase they mentioned was a van...

she must suck at spending other peoples' millions

all that said, i hope she goes to jail for as long as possible