Ladies??

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Sometimes i be catching females looking at me for a while and when i approach them trying to introduce myself, they make feel like I'm bothering them as if they wasn't looking at me at all or they'll talk but with an attitude. When i am looking at a lady it is because i think something about her is interested and i will interact. Whats up with that:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You gave them what they wanted attention now you are no use to them

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you're attractive to them but your game is off? I have talked myself out of a LOT of ass in my life.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
either step yo finessin up or just strive on being the man and watch how humble they get around you

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Yeah i guess you can say, that but i wouldn't say i gave them attention because if i see a lady that's interested in me and she is my type i think any dude would approach just for a brief conversation, now in the other hand if numbers were to exchange and i'm blowing her shyt then you can say i'm giving her attention

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sometimes i be catching females looking at me for a while and when i approach them trying to introduce myself, they make feel like I'm bothering them as if they wasn't looking at me at all or they'll talk but with an attitude. When i am looking at a lady it is because i think something about her is interested and i will interact. Whats up with that:manny:

It's because you're haitian

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
The most common and efficient way possible, a simple "hi or what's up how you doing"

That works for me...if you're continuously having this issue. ..perhaps you are wrong about them being interested?

Sometimes I look at men because they are attractive but I don't want them