Ladies you ever cheat on ya man

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
with a dude that had a smaller meat ? or a dude that had wack sex ?....how did you feel about it ? how did you act going forward in the sitcheeation

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex girlfriend used to cheat on her new man with me all the time. She commented several times about how much bigger his dikk was than mine, but that I was a much better lover.

:manny:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
My ex girlfriend used to cheat on her new man with me all the time. She commented several times about how much bigger his dikk was than mine, but that I was a much better lover.

Respect for the truth. Why she feel the need to tell you that tho,,chicks and they backwards compliments. But I brought this up cause when people talk infedility they think a chick runs to the n1gga with a bigger piece but thats not the absolute case.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect for the truth. Why she feel the need to tell you that tho,,chicks and they backwards compliments. But I brought this up cause when people talk infedility they think a chick runs to the n1gga with a bigger piece but thats not the absolute case.

It wasn't really like that we were just incredibly honest with each other.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Wouldnt think nothing of it,in fact id be humming a song while she tried telling me to show her i dont care what she be sayin...we just fukkn no talking or trying to make convos...and you never know how she trying to manipulate you or a situation...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldnt think nothing of it,in fact id be humming a song while she tried telling me to show her i dont care what she be sayin...we just fukkn no talking or trying to make convos...and you never know how she trying to manipulate you or a situation...

Nah at that point she was more like my best friend who handed over the p*ssy or the mouth whenever I wanted it. She knew I was never getting back together with her but we still had love for each other.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nah at that point she was more like my best friend who handed over the p*ssy or the mouth whenever I wanted it. She knew I was never getting back together with her but we still had love for each other.

You got an ideal situation right there....the kind where you could text her while ur walking up to the door to get it in... :salute:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got an ideal situation right there....the kind where you could text her while ur walking up to the door to get it in... :salute:

It was pretty much perfect, breh. We'd be out to lunch acting perfectly platonic and just driving back and out of nowhere she'd be like, "Do you want me to blow you now?" It was ideal till she started feeling guilty about it and cut me off. All good things come to an end tho. :manny:

She was the kind of chick who you'd go over to her place, she'd dress up nasty while making dinner, feed you, then lick your ass, fukk the shyt out of you, go get a warm washcloth and wipe you down after, bring you a drink, then head to Redbox and pick up your favorite DVD and bring it back so you can watch it while she blows you again. Wonderful wonderful woman. If she wasn't white and had even a scrap of ass, she coulda been the one.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I was waiting for it...but thats a great siutation to have,she knows what it is so theres never no misunderstandings or hurt feelings...