Ladies, yall tell me if my girl is crazy or if I'm the one tripping (long read I guess)

Creasy

Pro
Daps
So aight, see my girl was texting me this morning and she told me about a dream she had that involved me and my family at the beach, and she's describing her long ass dream to that included a bunch of incidents but the striking points of the dream were these

1. My brother is telling her she's ugly in our native tongue (a language she doesn't speak) and she's hurt by it
  2. Me and my family are drowning in the ocean only for me to be saved by Beyoncé rising out the waters. I then proceed to talk about how beautiful and perfect Beyoncé is and go into detail about her facial features and her jawline
  3. She visits my family at the hospital holding my niece's nonexisting twin sister by the hand, she sees me and her ex there and goes yelling for her ex instead of me
So a little back story, like a year ago she overheard me jokingly say that I found Beyoncé to be the perfect woman, she later told me that it had hurt her and I since then took that statement back. Overall she's rather insecure about her looks at times though I try and constantly remind her that she's the most beautiful girl in the world to me, which in all honesty I stand behind, having known her for 2-3 years and loving her for real

So after she telling me bout that dream I'm like 'damn, that dream telling me you still hung up on that Yoncé thing and besides the fact you seem to like my niece heavy you still pretty insecure' see I say goofy shyt sometimes cause nobody ever put me on game but I think telling a girl she insecure really on top of the list of goofy shyt to say right? Anyway she start wyling out talking bout how mad she is at me while Im there tryna calm her down, see I took classes that included the teachings of Sigmund Freud who is this neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis and his thesis about dreams is that they are methods of the human brain to process memories, fears or any type of thoughts and the way it happens according to him is that via images dreams visualize your inner thoughts of your subconscious and the way you trace back the meaning of the images for example, is to ask the dreamer what the first thing is they think of when they hear of the image. So like say you dream of R. Kelly riding a giraffe you take all images separately and find out their meanings so the first thing that comes to mind when you hear R. Kelly is that 12 play album and the love n affection you felt while getting it on to his music and with the giraffe you connect that memory of you going to the zoo as a child that means that you reminiscing over or processing the need you had for love and affection in your childhood.
So I'm tryna break it down for my girl and like tell her yo this n that is what your subconscious is tryna tell you she goes on this tantrum talking bout naah you cant tell me how I fukking feel I am a complex person and nah no man can determine my self confidence and insecurities Im sitting there like yoo what when did I say any of that shyt I'm literally telling YOU theres signs coming from YOUR subconscious to help YOU understand YOURSELF bih Im jus tryna help and guide you to self awareness and use what your subconscious telling you to help understand yourself, she basically just gets extremely defensive and in my mind I'm like aight this is definitely behavior of the person thats insecure and not accepting it and from personal experience I know acceptance of your feelings and fears is the first and monumental step to work towards erasing or being content with them but let me tell you this girl going off the rails talking about oh I could replace you oh you just another man it wouldnt even matter if we broke up today (I did not once mention our relationship, not once)
And what annoys me the fukking most with this girl is that if I say one thing she dont agree with or isnt able to accept she flips like crazy, shell be talking about oh naaah I dont wanna talk to you about this, bih why the fukk you bring it up then? See I aint the type to sit there and listen n listen and not respond to the shyt directly, I will speak my piece and talk about the shyt and not just sit there n let her have soliloquies, acting like I care with the only thing on my mind being to get up in that ass that aint me but she flips like a crazy chick everytime I talk some shyt she dont agree with smh yall tell me if I'm wrong or nah

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Sounds like she didn't want to be psychoanalysed by you. In fact if you can see that she's insecure and understanding yourself is important shouldn't she reach that understanding herself? How is being told she's insecure supposed to help her?

Could have just asked her what she thought the dream meant...

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
  1. Me and my family are drowning in the ocean only for me to be saved by Beyoncé rising out the waters. I then proceed to talk about how beautiful and perfect Beyoncé is and go into detail about her facial features and her jawline
  2. She visits my family at the hospital holding my niece's nonexisting twin sister by the hand, she sees me and her ex there and goes yelling for her ex instead of me

That right there is something you seemed to have glossed over too much

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What is with women having vivid ass dreams they can recall:mindblown:

You fukked up playing psychologist:ufdup:

Creasy

Pro
Daps
Sounds like she didn't want to be psychoanalysed by you. In fact if you can see that she's insecure and understanding yourself is important shouldn't she reach that understanding herself? How is being told she's insecure supposed to help her?

Could have just asked her what she thought the dream meant...
damn I guess you right, simple

Creasy

Pro
Daps
Ok, all I'm just saying, if she dreamed about something like that then she's clearly got something going on in her head with her ex, she might not even realize it herself
shyt idk might jus be a symbol for everything thats not me n tryna go against me, jus gon let things ride out now since addressing it not possible

Daps
She does seem insecure but it doesn't help that you told her,it sounds like she got defensive. Also if you don't like how she deals with your differing opinions, you should talk to her about it. Sit down and have a chat because resentment will just build.

Anyways I don't think anyone was in the wrong, she should have understood where you were coming from and you could have been more tactful.