Ladies: would you date a man with the same shoe size as you?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Lets keep it a thou-wow, if this guy had all of the right credentials and credit score etc, good dude, nice job, treated you well...but he's rocking some womens size 8's :patrice:

Could you ever take such a man seriously? His height is average it's just he has small feet...would this be a dealbreaker? Keep it a stack.

fRXwWLX.gif

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I wouldn't care… because that having big shoes/feet thing is a myth.:sas1:
I didn't mention anything about that situation so it's very telling that it was the first thing that came to your mind n/h :sas2:

You wouldn't feel some type of way about being able to share jogging shoes with your partner?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Hell no!
I have small feet, and wear a size 5 in kids. I don't know of any adult males that would wear that size. Hell my 15 yr old nephew wears size 10 or 11.
A grown man would surely fall over when he tries to walk if he wore size 5 in kids.

Eta: I just saw that you said size 8. I wouldn't care. I'm not buying a man a pair of shoes/sneakers

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I didn't mention anything about that situation so it's very telling that it was the first thing that came to your mind n/h :sas2:

You wouldn't feel some type of way about being able to share jogging shoes with your partner?
No. I say this because I mostly wear girly shoes. So I don't think he would be wearing my shoes at all. Not unless he wants wants to wear some pink and grey nikes…LOL

and yes my mind was slightly in the gutter…LOL