Ladies would u date a man that u know cheated on his last gf

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Yes they would, ^^^ they're lying. If you're handsome and you have a well paying job, a woman will ignore a lot of sh1t as long as you aren't down right disrespectful. As a matter of fact, if you admit to cheating in the past, it turns women on more. Women are followers, so just knowing other women want you, makes them want you.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.

Why?

Because people are different with certain people. That doesn't make what he did right.
If he was abusive than NO.

Not only that let's be real just because a guy claim he was faithful in all his relationships don't make it true.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No. My vagina while amazing, doesn't have the necessary magical properties needed to reform a damaged nikka.
If he did it to her, chances are he'll do it to you.

Insecurity and lies just ain't the move for a healthy relationship

(Edit:...unless he revenge cheated b/c she cheated first. U get a freebie for that b/c I'm the same way. I'm all for a lil payback.)​

Daps
No. My vagina while amazing, doesn't have the necessary magical properties needed to reform a damaged nikka.
If he did it to her, chances are he'll do it to you.

Insecurity and lies just ain't the move for a healthy relationship

(Edit:...unless he revenge cheated b/c she cheated first. U get a freebie for that b/c I'm the same way. I'm all for a lil payback.)​

Lol this funny