Ladies who do you think you'd find yourself lusting after more

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
The super player who's running through all the overly attractive party girls in your area or the cat who has situations with 3 or 4 average to cute women who are excelling in their respective fields, whether that be business, scholastically or the arts?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It's gotta vary a least a little from woman to woman. It probably depends on whether she's trying to get smashed or trying to get wifed up.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
It's gotta vary a least a little from woman to woman. It probably depends on whether she's trying to get smashed or trying to get wifed up.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I just wanted to see how some of the coli ladies were moving and shaking but I wasn't slick at all and I need to step my posting game way up. This thread is headed for flop city.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
This thread was an attempt at seeing how the coli ladies saw themselves. I feel like a lot of women get validation based on who chooses them and I was basically saying that these two men were getting the best of the best on different sides of the spectrum. If a someone were to lust after the former, I'd think that they had the party girl/bad bytch mentality and if they chose the latter, I'd look at them as someone who isn't shallow and is or aspires to be upwardly mobile. Why do this? boredom :manny: I failed so just let this shyt die.