Ladies: Valentine's Scheduling Question?

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Valentine's Day is Sunday. I like to get flowers delivered to my girl's work but she won't be there as its the weekend. What do I do? Just deliver them to her myself at the house on Sunday? I was planning to put in the order today, pick them up on Saturday and hide them in our basement till Sunday morning. On top of this I'd get her a nice simple card.

Also on Valentine's Weekend her sister and brother-in-law along with their two kids (2yo and 6mo) are visiting for the weekend :snoop: so the house will be full and busy.

My idea was this: the brother in law and I cook dinner for the women. I was thinking marinated flank steak on the grill with roasted potatoes, asparagus, and arugula salad.

Please critique and give me some advice if you think this sounds reasonable. I HATE Valentine's Day but I like to make her happy. However I do NOT buy jewelry, stuffed animals, etc. I don't like all that extra shyt. I feel like flowers, a nice card, and dinner seems OK. Let me know.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You can always have the flowers on Friday. The dinner sounds nice too.

My only thing is remember it's about the person you are doing for not you when it comes to doing something for other people. You hate Valentine’s day and you don't want to get gifts but is that something she likes? You know your girl and what works and what she likes if she is cool then cool. Does she get you anything? I think the whole idea and you being thoughtful enough to even do this (ask and plan not to mention the idea itself) is sweet and a good idea. Very considerate including her fam. I would love it just with flowers and dinner cook so a card and stuff is just a bonus. I feel Valentine’s day is about being thoughtful.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Send them on Friday. It's just as much about the humble brag as it is about the thought. More the humble brag I think :jbhmm:

Either way if other girls get flowers on Friday and you don't send some you're in trouble :manny:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Send or personally deliver the flowers on Friday if you can. (Save the delivery charge.) Then dinner and card on Sunday would be sweet, thoughtful.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When are the sister and the kids leaving? I would say do a family oriented dinner them when they are there and break out the sexy later. Maybe some flowers, chocolate covered fruit and some wine and some good sex before bed?