Ladies, u ever taken a dump at ur mans crib??

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:usure:

What was his reaction? Did u sneak off in the middle of the night to excrete lil racc00n pellet sized doody balls in his toilet? :scusthov: or were u a G about it n shat w the door open on some "Boo, ur outta toilet paper!! Bring me a roll" type shyt???

If so, was it an emergency where u couldn't hold it in ? Or u just don't give a fukk?

How long into ur relationship was this? Did he dump u after he caught a :ahh: of dookie???

I need these questions answered ladies!!!

Thoushallhustle needs to get in here n describe in intricate detail the volume, shape, and color scheme of her most recent bowel movement as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure if you are around each other all the time like a couple would be this has to happen. I'm more interested what a girl does when she first meets a guy and she likes him and she really needs to go. Do you hold it in? Try to let one out really quickly?
I wonder sometimes when girls are in the bathroom in my house for a while if they are taking a shyt and than when they come out, I'm like :scusthov:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm sure if you are around each other all the time like a couple would be this has to happen. I'm more interested what a girl does when she first meets a guy and she likes him and she really needs to go. Do you hold it in? Try to let one out really quickly?
I wonder sometimes when girls are in the bathroom in my house for a while if they are taking a shyt and than when they come out, I'm like :scusthov:

I live w my girl now , one bathroom....around her all the time n I couldn't tell u one time I've ever known she took a shyt......she's ninja status w it

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I live w my girl now , one bathroom....around her all the time n I couldn't tell u one time I've ever known she took a shyt......she's ninja status w it

real shyt nikka i been living with a girl for 2 months now and I swear when i go to the bathroom expecting something nasty it smells normal in there :leostare: not even like straight up lysol just like nothing ever went down

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
real shyt nikka i been living with a girl for 2 months now and I swear when i go to the bathroom expecting something nasty it smells normal in there :leostare: not even like straight up lysol just like nothing ever went down

Lol right? shyts truly remarkable...me on the other hand I couldn't hide it I'd I tried...my shyts reverberate like crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upon reconsidering I don't think the ladies on here have the heart to tell us about their number 2 ninja tactics. I think this is one of those things that will go down as a mystery.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ehhh. I hate shytting around people. Doesn't matter who it is. I even result to ninja tactics around my mom and siblings, lmao.

I've sort of trained my body to mostly take them during late night/early mornings. 2-5am (Don't ask me how). Folks are usually asleep at that time so I'm in the clear to do what needs to be done...:scusthov:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I lived with my girl ex for a while, probably why shes my ex :skip:

But i think the only time that bytch took a shyt was before she showered. Any girl with the audacity to shyt comfortably around her man dont respect him. I remember when she farted in bed with me, I was disgusted for days.

Pissing is sexy though, I had a sexy ass girl once who used always pissed with the door open, I still beat off to the visuals and sounds :ahh:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Been with my girl for one year. She has never taken a dump here.
Weird.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my girl been living with me for about half a yr and i still haven't seen her take a shyt :wtf:

pretty sure she sneaks off to the bathroom around 3-4am when im knocked out snoring.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Breh, if your girl aint taking a dump in your house you share her. She taking a dump in the next nikkas house, no question. :heh:

Nah she's just strange, she doesn't even take a dump at her own house.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Women don't poop....:gag:

Most will hold it till they get back home, but if you're spending a lot of time over there or live together you wait till before you shower. Lock the door, turn on the shower, and then take care of that. He'll never know...

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Women don't poop....:gag:

Most will hold it till they get back home, but if you're spending a lot of time over there or live together you wait till before you shower. Lock the door, turn on the shower, and then take care of that. He'll never know...

:ohlawd:

i wish more chicks thought like that

i know its a double standard, but its just gross when i know a chicks taking a shyt... it kills the mood