Ladies Only: What's Your Biggest Fear about Waiting until Marriage?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That I won't like it. :mjcry:
That my husband will have an unsatisfying peen. :snoop:
That I'll really like it, and I'll want to sample the rainbow.

What about y'all?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Don't let the worlds mentality ruin you. If you love your husband that's a major part in making sex enjoyable. Sex the first few times will be trash then it will get better. When you let loose (with him) hopefully you will know what it feels like to reach your peak.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have any fear about waiting until marriage to have sex. I don't think sex is important.

Kind of going through something similar now (basically cut out sex to see if we can get along without it). We still argue regardless but now we have to make up via communication...or days of silence. :heh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Don't let the worlds mentality ruin you. If you love your husband that's a major part in making sex enjoyable. Sex the first few times will be trash then it will get better. When you let loose (with him) hopefully you will know what it feels like to reach your peak.
What if it doesn't get better

Sexual chemistry is important

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If you guys are both virgins and don't have any sexual insecurities. Exploring each other and what turns you on can be tons of fun. Just relax and be open. Talk to eachother about what you like, what you can improve on, play games, dress up, try out some toys. Have fun!

I would hate to be married to a prude who only wants missionary and doesn't know how to please me or doesn't care to learn.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I always say it depends on how you value sex. To some, it's just the instant gratification, to others you gotta have a mental, emotional, as well as physical connection (usually those who need a relationship to have sex with someone). But for those who need that instant gratification, I doubt they can just be with one partner that's why they're hesitant to get married, because they dread the thought of fukking one person for they whole life. But if that connection you have with one person is one where there is trust, understanding, love, then that meaningful sex will never bore you. Letcho freak flag fly in the comforts of a marriage or LTR. :ohlawd: