Ladies of thecoli, does it bother you when your man looks at other women?

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whenever me and my girl go out, I try not to go too far with it but I can't help myself sometimes.:whew:

It's created a few little awkward moments, but nothing serious yet. Just wanted to get some more perspectives on this.:jbhmm:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, as long as he isn't disrespectful with it. We're going to see other people we find attractive... that shyt is just a normal part of being human.

I'm a realist... the whole "we only have eyes for each other" is naivety at it's finest.

That's how I see it. When she looks at other dudes I don't give a shyt, but it seems to bother her when I look at other women.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
That's how I see it. When she looks at other dudes I don't give a shyt, but it seems to bother her when I look at other women.
A lot of folks feel the way your girl feels; it doesn't bother me for the most part, but I don't think some dudes realize that its HOW they look at women that's the problem, not the fact that they're looking LOL

Some give the quick glance, maybe a head nod or something, but some dudes just make it TOO obvious that they're staring at your ass or titties. 1) That shyt is rude/uncouth and 2) if I'm with my husband/you're with your girl, it's mad disrespectful. You can appreciate an attractive person without staring at them like you're mentally undressing them. Some dudes haven't perfected this and are just blatant.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of folks feel the way your girl feels; it doesn't bother me for the most part, but I don't think some dudes realize that its HOW they look at women that's the problem, not the fact that they're looking LOL

Some give the quick glance, maybe a head nod or something, but some dudes just make it TOO obvious that they're staring at your ass or titties. 1) That shyt is rude/uncouth and 2) if I'm with my husband/you're with your girl, it's mad disrespectful. You can appreciate an attractive person without staring at them like you're mentally undressing them. Some dudes haven't perfected this and are just blatant.

Right. I never do that, I just get a quick look in then I'm done. She always sees it though.:mjlol:

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
Nah. We look together. Sometimes I'll spot something nice and point it out to him. But I'm confident that I'm his #1 choice, so I don't feel I have anything to lose by letting him admire others.

He can salivate over a hamburger but his favorite is still steak.:jawalrus: