Ladies of The Coli. Why do you love your boyfriend/husband?

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
For the ladies who are in love or l9ve their boyfriends/hubby.

what are the reasons you love him and hes the guy for you.

Is it his wallet game, dikk game, verbal game.

does he massage ya feet, suck ya toes, eat it like groceries?

what does he do for you that makes you smile like a idiot, happy, and you cant see any other guy do for you and makes him special in your eyes.

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
He's funny as shyt and his sense of humor matches mine. He isnt bitter which is amazing considering he was with a cheating whore before me. He's not stingy. He's not a talker but will listen to me be a chatty patty for hours lol. He understands im crazy and seems to love it smh. When we have sex I scream and when we make love i cry. He brought marriage and kids up first :mjcry: and says he'll still be with me even tho im not to fertile. He loves my natural hair and dark skin and us obsessed with my caboose. What is hard for him to say with words he shows with affection. He's the reason i can trust again, love gain, open my heart and mind again.
He jus makes me feel super special. Its crazy out personalities are so different but we are on the same wavelength almost all the time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-He teaches me things
-He's patient
-He's honest...brutally
-He makes me laugh
-I like the way he makes me feel
-He motivates me to be a better person
-He's masculine
-I feel safe when I'm with him
-I feel "feminine" when I'm with him.
-Submitting doesn't seem like a chore and because he works very hard (physical labor), cooking him a meal isn't a big deal.
-He values my opinion and actually takes my advice

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
He's funny as hell :noah:
He's absent minded and weird (but is sharp as hell when he cares enough) :noah:
He lets me cook and doesn't try to push me around (lets me be who I am) :noah:
He's a old man :mjpls:
He speaks three languages fluently :lupe:
Foreign :mjpls:
He's a genuinely good person and has shown that he cares for people, and in particular me :to:
He's rich (cash make the coochie go woo :mjpls:)

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He's hilarious and humble. I feel very safe with him. He works hard and is willing to get out of his comfort zone to make plans with me for our future. He works out with me and includes me in every part of his life.
He's traditional and shows me how much he cares even tho we're both on that poverty time. Lol! He's my haven when life gets crazy and he loves me unconditionally.

Most of all, he has been honest with me as far as I can tell.

...and the dyck game is on point too! He doesn't shy away from marriage, and children. Currently we are both working towards homeownership, starting with credit. We are both geeks into similar things.

And even tho he's a social media head, he let's me have access to anything I post. I don't even have to ask. I literally have NO complaints. We're just working towards our future now.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He treats me right, my dad hates him cause he's not black but he loves the way he treats me. So he can't be too mad about it. He's always telling me I'm perfect, how I make him happy, and how this is the best relationship he's ever been in. He says that he knew he was going to marry me the first time he saw me.(he's so corny lmfao) He always wants to talk to me and he always wants to be around me.

We have the same sense of humor (really important) I have a broad sense of humor and anyone that doesn't understand it thinks I'm a bytch, crazy, or racist.(like some of the dudes on here. lolol). He's always telling jokes and he always says I need to learn Arabic because he's funnier in Arabic :mjlol:

It doesn't take a lot to make him happy.

when he's mad his accent gets really thick and idk what he's saying :ohlawd:

He's calm most of the time. He has monies :mjpls:

He's beautiful, tall, foreign, and he's a sweetheart. He's genuinely a good person and he's humble.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
He's funny as shyt and his sense of humor matches mine. He isnt bitter which is amazing considering he was with a cheating whore before me. He's not stingy. He's not a talker but will listen to me be a chatty patty for hours lol. He understands im crazy and seems to love it smh. When we have sex I scream and when we make love i cry. He brought marriage and kids up first :mjcry: and says he'll still be with me even tho im not to fertile. He loves my natural hair and dark skin and us obsessed with my caboose. What is hard for him to say with words he shows with affection. He's the reason i can trust again, love gain, open my heart and mind again.
He jus makes me feel super special. Its crazy out personalities are so different but we are on the same wavelength almost all the time.
fukk dat nikka dat u love so bad :mjcry:

I kno u still think about all the PM convos we had :mjcry:

fukk dat nikka dat u think u found :mjcry:

And since ur on the coli, i kno hes not around :mjcry: ohohohh

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
fukk dat nikka dat u love so bad :mjcry:

I kno u still think about all the PM convos we had :mjcry:

fukk dat nikka dat u think u found :mjcry:

And since ur on the coli, i kno hes not around :mjcry: ohohohh
:whoa: We have had no pm convos!!!
He lurks on here lol, I don't need him thinking the reason I come on here so much is cause I got an Internet boo.
I tell him everything even the disturbing pictures i receive.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
:whoa: We have had no pm convos!!!
He lurks on here lol, I don't need him thinking the reason I come on here so much is cause I got an Internet boo.
I tell him everything even the disturbing pictures i receive.
Yeh we dont have any cuz u think im disgusting and creepy and ugly :mjcry: prolly almost ignored me

Can ur boo do 47 pushups in a row like me tho? :youngsabo: