Ladies of the coli: Which reaction best describes you?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Whether you're out and about alone or with your man.

You see her walking by:
560593f42aa938bb50ac82b72b170a18.jpg

Now most men may not know but women spot sexy women a mile away. When you see her do you think:

A. Trashy slut :scust:

B. She doesn't look better than me.:sas2:

C. Damn, I gotta get myself together:whoo:

D. Hmmm, I wonder how that would look on me:lupe:

E. Wow. I see what men see in her:ehh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
D, I've always wanted to try a shorter hairstyle but I feel like I'm too tall for short hair, if that makes sense. I feel like I would look like a giraffe.

morris

Superstar
Daps
C D and E

:whoo:

Doesn't Cao & D contradict each other?:patrice:
D, I've always wanted to try a shorter hairstyle but I feel like I'm too tall for short hair, if that makes sense. I feel like I would look like a giraffe.
You do know it was more than just the hairstyle...the dress is main ingredient to that intricate recipe that equals a woman's sex appeal

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps

You do know it was more than just the hairstyle...the dress is main ingredient to that intricate recipe that equals a woman's sex appeal

When I see a pretty woman I think of E first. Then I think of D, imagining pulling off that look. Then I realize that I would look like a can of busted biscuits and think of C :dead:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Oh, I wouldn't wear the dress or shoes, they look good on her but it's not my style, I do like her hair though.

morris

Superstar
Daps
When I see a pretty woman I think of E first. Then I think of D, imagining pulling off that look. Then I realize that I would look like a can of busted biscuits and think of C :dead:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: