Ladies of the coli: Which matters most to you in a man

morris

Superstar
Daps
1. Education
2. Income

1. He has a Masters and makes a comfortable living for both plus has intellectual conversations

2. Knows how to hustle and make money but is notbworldly not interested in nuances of the arts or higher learning

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I like 1...intellectual conversation is extremely mentally stimulating.

I could also deal with 2 though- Perhaps he could discuss interesting topics/thoughts/ideas besides art & higher learning. Doesn't mean he's a total dummy...

morris

Superstar
Daps
So they both make money but one has a brain? :skip:

Yup. Trump has always made more money than Obama and Neil Degrasse Tyson, etc. Think he's more the intellectual?

I like 1...intellectual conversation is extremely mentally stimulating.

I could also deal with 2 though- Perhaps he could discuss interesting topics/thoughts/ideas besides art & higher learning. Doesn't mean he's a total dummy...

I used to work with a woman whose past bf was a promoter; and another who's past bf owned his own construction business. They were niche in their way of thinking, which is why they said it did not work out.

Also, both women made a decent living, though nothing near their formers

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Trump has always made more money than Obama and Neil Degrasse Tyson, etc. Think he's more the intellectual

You didn't state the 2nd guy had more money but I believe in the concept of diminishing returns meaning I don't think most people distinguish between a guy making 20 million and a guy making 50 million. Just seems like you should have added something to set the 2nd guy apart from the 1st.