Ladies of the coli: Which artistic skill do you possess or admire most in a man?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Not a knock at all if you don't possess any:

-Drawing
-Painting
-Musical instrument
-Composing music
-Interior design
-Poetry

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Cool. But out of those specific arts, which do you admire most?

:jbhmm: I can't do any of them, well interior decorating probably so that would be the least impressive. The rest all have an appeal.

Lol I read the last one as pottery... poetry...I admire a well written meaningful piece...

Anything that made me take a second look and showed effort I would admire.

morris

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: I can't do any of them, well interior decorating probably so that would be the least impressive. The rest all have an appeal.

Lol I read the last one as pottery... poetry...I admire a well written meaningful piece...

Anything that made me take a second look and showed effort I would admire.
:mjlol:

:salute:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Thread has potential

Bump

And I'm absolute garbage at all of them :skip:

Not creative in the least bit. I'm good with words but as far as formatting them poetically :snoop:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

-Drawing
-Painting
-Musical instrument
-Composing music
-Interior design
-Poetry
Skill I possess: I've played the violin for years.
Skill I admire the most: Drawing. My brother is an amazing artist, so I find anyone with that ability interesting.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Skill I possess: I've played the violin for years.
Skill I admire the most: Drawing. My brother is an amazing artist, so I find anyone with that ability interesting.
It's better than anything I can do artistically! Props ... Asucar!!

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Ummm I think I am a creative person overall.

Recently I started drawing more I have gone back to designing clothes which is something I did in high school.

I use to play piano but quit and like my mom said I regret it. I want to take up an instrument again. LOL I've started playing with beat apps recently too but I wouldn't dare call myself a composure or producer.

I admire people who can play instruments and create music. I also admire anyone who has true skill or mastery of any talent.

I write poetry but it has always been as a release.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What do you play and you produce? Do you have any throwaway beats for sale :lupe:
Nah I'm not that official

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Just a hobby

pmQOqbb.jpg

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

-Drawing
-Painting
-Musical instrument
-Composing music
-Interior design
-Poetry
I can draw cartoons, write poetry or short stories, use to play an instrument in high school, and can design and decorate.

I like it when men can sing or play an instrument, draw, or has an artistic or scientific eye for building, creating, fixing or engineering

morris

Superstar
Daps
Ummm I think I am a creative person overall.

Recently I started drawing more I have gone back to designing clothes which is something I did in high school.

I use to play piano but quit and like my mom said I regret it. I want to take up an instrument again. LOL I've started playing with beat apps recently too but I wouldn't dare call myself a composure or producer.

I admire people who can play instruments and create music. I also admire anyone who has true skill or mastery of any talent.

I write poetry but it has always been as a release.

I took lessons to play guitar and absolutely sucked. Funny because I used to be able to read and barely write music. Completely lost at it now.

1.I can draw cartoons, write poetry or short stories, 2.use to play an instrument in high school, and can design and decorate.

I like it when men can sing or play an instrument, draw, or has an artistic or scientific eye for building, creating, fixing or engineering

1. Care to share?
2. Which one?