Ladies Of The Coli...What Brought You Here?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This again? Well I've answered the first part a number of times. I came here to troll along with Derrick's(yes that guy) then e-girlfriend. When I came here & stated that I got forced to post a pic. But then i was ran off for a month. Came back and stayed. Yes I'm a big fan of hip hop, I love all types of music in general. Wu-Tang is one of my favorite hip hop groups. And I also think Method Man is very sexy :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This again? Well I've answered the first part a number of times. I came here to troll along with Derrick's(yes that guy) then e-girlfriend. When I came here & stated that I got forced to post a pic. But then i was ran off for a month. Came back and stayed. Yes I'm a big fan of hip hop, I love all types of music in general. Wu-Tang is one of my favorite hip hop groups. And I also think Method Man is very sexy :shaq:

Why'd you get "run off"?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I came from sohh

I was shocked that the male posters took my posts to heart at first but I got used to it after a while :ehh:

Huge hip hop fan. My current fav artist is tory lanez

It was 50 cent but he blocked me on instagram after I dissed the kanan mixtape :dead:

Like how u let post malone out shine u breh :deadmanny:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
The board layout/software is soooo nice.

The topics/content used to be nice.

My fave artists are Lauryn Hill (GOAT lyricist) Jadakiss, Nas, KRS One...

My fave DJs: Red Alert and Kid Capri

I won't say that I'm a fan of hip hop now... As far as "hip hop" because it's just not there anymore. I like J Cole amongst the new artists, but the content and passion and lyricism is gone.

I like the flavors of different regions and I like the collaborations between singers and rappers: Nas & Aaliyah, All That I can Say Remix (Mary J Blige & Rah Digga), Jill Scott and Paul Wall, Jadakiss (Why), Nas and Lauryn Hill (profound song- exemplary lyrics from Nas).

I like some of the silly hip hop (Don't Drop That Thun Thun Thun), but I'm so 2000 and late to what's new and hot in the streets. From traveling, all the stations are playing the same shyt coast to coast. No point in listening to radio.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The board layout/software is soooo nice.

The topics/content used to be nice.

My fave artists are Lauryn Hill (GOAT lyricist) Jadakiss, Nas, KRS One...

My fave DJs: Red Alert and Kid Capri

I won't say that I'm a fan of hip hop now... As far as "hip hop" because it's just not there anymore. I like J Cole amongst the new artists, but the content and passion and lyricism is gone.

I like the flavors of different regions and I like the collaborations between singers and rappers: Nas & Aaliyah, All That I can Say Remix (Mary J Blige & Rah Digga), Jill Scott and Paul Wall, Jadakiss (Why), Nas and Lauryn Hill (profound song- exemplary lyrics from Nas).

I like some of the silly hip hop (Don't Drop That Thun Thun Thun), but I'm so 2000 and late to what's new and hot in the streets. From traveling, all the stations are playing the same shyt coast to coast. No point in listening to radio.

You might be the PERFECT woman

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
what made you want to post here originally?

I thought TLR needed a reality check. Then I got negged and stayed to prove a point.

How did you discover the site?

Someone mentioned it.

Are you happy with the time you've spent posting on the forums?

Girls are cool, the guys are usually strange which is eye opening since I'm not around many guys in real life. The dealing with girls thread for example was very eye opening.

Plus the usability of this site is ridiculously good.

Are any of you big fans of Hip Hop and if so who are your favorite artists?

Not a fan per say but listen to catchy stuff. I'm a 90's kid still listen to fire it up and Puff Daddy/Ma$e

Though her lyrics are stupid the only post 90's artist I've checked out on YouTube more than once or twice is Azelia Banks, she sounds like a faster Foxy Brown to me. Very cool voice.

Question to you - why do you ask?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Though her lyrics are stupid the only post 90's artist I've checked out on YouTube more than once or twice is Azelia Banks, she sounds like a faster Foxy Brown to me. Very cool voice.

To add to this with female rappers with the 90s sound that girl Tink in her new song has a very 90s sound to it. And a chick named Dreezy, she's cool too. That song with Dej Loaf is dope.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius

The site is pure comedy. I'm a loner, so it's good to have something to occupy my mind from thinking too much. Also, the site is somewhat a classroom for me with some of the posters being the professors. I learned a good bit from some of them as far as the history of Africa and the diaspora as well as some good business and finance tips.

I discovered the site from doing a Google search on Lipstick Alley. Dudes are usually funnier, more clownish (?) than women, and less cattier. But it's a lot of dudes that are bytches on here so......

Yep. I've been stalking the site for a while and I learned a lot. It's great reading the experiences, and advice from people of all different backgrounds. I'm a human sponge, I love soaking up information. Plus, like I stated before, some of the dudes on here funny as hell. It's nothing like having a bad day and coming on the coli and reading some funny shyt. I've been having a lot of bad days, so I been coming on here often.

I know it's cliché to say Tupac is your favorite rapper. But he is. He evokes emotion that isn't seen in other rappers. All my life including now I've been angry at the life I was given, angry at society's corruption just fukking angry and Pac reflects me. He reflects that angry black man, that angry black women who's been fukked over by society. And the more conscious I become, the more angry I become. I love Pac. He's like a father figure to me. Him and Malcolm X, even though I'm a female, I see myself in them, I can relate to them, their honesty, their genuineness.

As for other rappers I like- Classic Ice Cube, Scarface, 8ball & MJG, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Big, Nas (It Was Written is GOAT prefer it over Illamatic), Lil Kim (Prime Lil Kim, I dig Naked Truth though), Foxy (I love her flow, but her lyricism needs some work), and I like the old Boosie ( What about me, Big Dog, the lil Ivy song, Pain, you ain't bout what you be talking bout, etc)

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I was googling for christmas rap songs for a buddy and found the booth
saw that people knew their shyt amd had stories and funny analysis for old and new rap and hiphop and lurked a whole bunch of threads and was fine with that but since that was during the time there were a bunch of threads on Azaelia Banks (and I'm a fan), I ended up joining just to post about her :russ:

my one regret is getting sucked into tlr :upsetfavre:

and my favorite modern artists are currently gucci, thugger, and kendrick.
honestly, I'm more of a song by song kind of person rather than an artist by artist person. I'll like anyone who makes tracks I fukks with :yeshrug:
edit, forgot to add Ross :noah: I think he's so intelligent and mature
I used to stan gates but I can't get down with domestic abuse.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I thought TLR needed a reality check. Then I got negged and stayed to prove a point.

Someone mentioned it.

Girls are cool, the guys are usually strange which is eye opening since I'm not around many guys in real life. The dealing with girls thread for example was very eye opening.

Plus the usability of this site is ridiculously good.

Not a fan per say but listen to catchy stuff. I'm a 90's kid still listen to fire it up and Puff Daddy/Ma$e

Question to you - why do you ask?

I feel like it is important to get female's perspectives on these forums. Specifically our black females because I've noticed an alarming disparity between the black male and female posters. I know this isn't "real life" but some of the thoughts and feelings expressed from both sexes AGAINST each other is a problem that DOES permeate through the outside world and the black community.

I love black women, which means that there is a time to appreciate you, conversate with you, and express my thoughts and feelings towards you. But there is ALSO a time to sit back, listen, and gain perspective. This thread is an attempt to gain a certain perspective

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
what made you want to post here originally? How did you discover the site? Are you happy with the time you've spent posting on the forums?

I used to be a part of a totally different forum back in the day and the Coli put me in the mind of that one plus while just looking over the different threads (despite a lot of ignorance) I laughed a lot so I was interested.

For the most part I'm happy. There's a lot of trolls but for the most part its been cool.

I'm a HUGE hip hop fan. Always have been.