Ladies of the coli: What are your conversations like?

morris

Superstar
Daps
You already know when men get together we talk on everything from women to money to politics to technology.

When it's just you and your girlfriend or you and your lady friends, what do you guys talk about?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Men , weave, relatives and other friends, health, careers , finances

Word??

Other than that:ehh:

Work, family, what's going on in the world, trips we need to take, what we have been working on, what's been up when it's been a while it usually has been etc...

Interesting

Catching up on each others lives. Discussing future plans. World events.

How far along in the future?

Thanks for sharing ladies

morris

Superstar
Daps
Most times I've heard women speak in groups (different ages and ethnicities), world events were rare, unless they were from another country and there was an issue that affected their homeland.

I was talking to a co-worker and he said he and his wife NEVER speak on /about philosophy

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Most times I've heard women speak in groups (different ages and ethnicities), world events were rare, unless they were from another country and there was an issue that affected their homeland.

I was talking to a co-worker and he said he and his wife NEVER speak on /about philosophy

Unless you are around a group of women all the time every time they talk it would be difficult to know every single thing that talk about. If someone walked in on different parts of conversations, even depending on the day and amount of time we had, they could assume a lot.

I did have a friend that only talked about relationships and her life but we aren't friends anymore. I also think the older you get the more subjects you discuss in addition to the "frivolous" things. But I have talked about what's going on in the world and ideas probably since middle school. Maybe because my parents did and involved us in things.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

We talk about anything and everything, depending on who I am with.
I have different types of friends and associates, so I have many different types of conversations: relationships, current events, politics, black community, travel, volunteer/charity work, home ownership, building businesses, networking, etc.

However, after a week of working a job were I see horrible and sad things, all I want to do it unwind and laugh with familiar faces. I am serious all the time at work. When I am out I want to laugh and enjoy the moment.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Funny, unless I missed it is saw none of you ladies say Sex as a topic of conversation (I understand relationship as commuted relationship).

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Funny, unless I missed it is saw none of you ladies say Sex as a topic of conversation (I understand relationship as commuted relationship).
Eh. It will come up here and there. Ex. during a girls night out while drinking. It isn't something that comes up all the time. At least not in my case. Again, it will depend on who I am talking to.