Ladies of the Coli: Is this Acceptable?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Thanks for your input. What if she made the invitation?
If I invited a man out on a date, I'd expect to pay. I wouldn't invite a man out on a date and expect us to go dutch. It's not a date if it's dutch IMO.

Edit: If going dutch on a "date" is expected then it needs to be established before the actual "date"

Luna

All Star
Daps
I'll pay for what I eat. If y'all don't, whatever but I hope you know that's part of the reason these men will feel so entitled?
:why:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'll pay for what I eat. If y'all don't, whatever but I hope you know that's part of the reason these men will feel so entitled?
:why:
Just because a man FEELS entitled to something doesn't mean he IS entitled to it. Paying for someone's food means he is entitled to what, exactly? Hopefully you don't think sex. It's food for goodness sakes.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Just because a man FEELS entitled to something doesn't mean he IS entitled to it. Paying for someone's food means he is entitled to what, exactly? Hopefully you don't think sex. It's food for goodness sakes.

They do consider it part of some "investment" and do expect to get a return over an amount of time. It's probably an individual thing as I'm not even comfortable when my family pays for my food. Makes me feel like a child.