Ladies of the coli are there any ways i can help my lady friend not experience pain when we fukk?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Serious question. She was telling me that it was hurting while we were fukkin but i was in my zone :manny:
It's been like 5 days and she told me she's still a little bit sore. Y'all got any tips to avoid this so she won't be a shook one?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Serious question. She was telling me that it was hurting while we were fukkin but i was in my zone :manny:
It's been like 5 days and she told me she's still a little bit sore. Y'all got any tips to avoid this so she won't be a shook one?
Was she a virgin?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Maybe she got fibroids and u having sex with her makes it hurt worse. U could be making the issue worse. Or I think there is a condition to where sex is painful to women. Also u might not be turning her own enough before u go in.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Lose some weight ole mrs. buttersworths ass n!gga :mjlol:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
If you dont know if youre hitting the cervix or not then trust me, youre not. Needle d!ck :laff: :laff:
Shouldn't you be sending what you think to be women dikk pics instead of coming into my thread? You're still looking for attention from pop pop which is why you're such a terrible poster. You have no guidance. You need me