Ladies of the board,how do you feel

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
About sex on your period? Not trying be nasty or anything,but lately a few females i deal with have been wanting to do it on their cycle. I've made a few periods start early(not bragging) and we just kept going like nothing happened:yeshrug:. The only thing i wont do is get my red wings :scust:. So does it matter to ya'll, do you look at the man differently,etc? Just a question.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
It's an abomination and you will burn in HELL if you do it.

Seriously though, it's nasty, I don't even like my husband to look at me when I have my period. ugh.
:ohhh:

:pachaha:

i don't think a woman is nasty for having her cycle, i just give her her space if she wants it. i know some woman that just want a lot of attention on their cycle

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:ohhh:

:pachaha:

i don't think a woman is nasty for having her cycle, i just give her her space if she wants it. i know some woman that just want a lot of attention on their cycle

I get mad SO easily, so I try to stay away from everyone, luckily mines only lasts like 3-4 days.

wow this is tmi, sorry :mjcry:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i personally don't really mind crime scene cooch that much :manny: especially if i been drinking

:francis: don't judge me

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I think this is how people get weird diseases add to that you probably don't wash yourself after you use the toilet then you take all your germs into her when she's most vulnerable.

You say a few females meaning you're not even in a monogamous relationship. Aren't people bothered about their health anymore :dame: