Ladies in 30's and 40's ... Are you aware of signs of heart disease?

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The thing I don't understand is why are so many people having heart attacks as young as 40 with those much information, help, and meds available?

Yes…Young Women Can Have Heart Attacks! « Power to Change

One of These Women Is Having a Heart Attack

Has this been discussed before? Also, this book is sort of boring, and most of it you may know, but it's helpful, and good info when dealing with parents who get poor treatment from doctors:
top-screwups-front-cover-192x290.jpg

It's a little bit easier for men to avoid and get treatment for I guess, but I know so many Black and white men in their 40's and 50's who had Heart Attacks, luckily, none of them major or fatal. all are still able to work and exercise.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
It's genetic for many of us. Had one a couple years ago and heart disease runs in my family. Killed my little brother at 25 and my cousin at 42.

I was also going through a LOT of stress at the time which was a contributing factor.​

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's genetic for many of us. Had one a couple years ago and heart disease runs in my family. Killed my little brother at 25 and my cousin at 42.

I was also going through a LOT of stress at the time which was a contributing factor.​
My condolences. Scary to hear.

Both my parents have hypertension. I had it since age 25. Mom had a stroke at 59.