Ladies...I need some understanding...

Daps
I'm new here...well new to posting anyways(I lurked for a good minute lol) nd I'm just wondering when all the hate/slander is gonna chill? I'm prepared for the bickering and trash talk bc it helps keep me sharp and I ain't scared of words on a screen, but I joined because I like this site and all this battling is hindering my ability to actually contribute as a member...I can barely scroll through the first page before I have to go back another thread and read somebody...just how long is the initiation process? I'm ready to enjoy this place again...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
ionno I don't pay attention to that stuff.

I only go on threads that interest me.

Plus, is that you in your avi? Damn, you got some luscious lips :takedat::noah:

Daps
I think it's unavoidable on this site. Every time I come hear I start to hear the slamming of dominos, trap music, and the smell incense.
lmao I love the visual of this...sounds like summertime in the south

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I think it's unavoidable on this site. Every time I come hear I start to hear the slamming of dominos, trap music, and the smell incense.
So....about your avi....

What....never mind....

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Back n forth only happens if you go back n forth with someone. There are people you may disagree with and that's fine, but if it's gets personal or name calling starts I just ignore that person. I don't have time.

100% agree

Some people just love spoiling a thread, to call you ****/ strawberry etc. But ignore them.

When I first joined after the "prove your a female thread" the shytty comments started on every thread I commented on. For a while I just stuck to the salon ( which is really cool) then slowly I started venturing out.

Don't let them run you off.