ladies i have a question ??

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
so ladies lets say you marry a Latino man. now my question is that would you give your kids black names or Latino names ?? :jbhmm::jbhmm:

:mjpls::mjpls:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I wanna name my son Manuel if i marry a latino man. It can be is first or second. Idc. I just want to call my son Manny or Man-Man.
Daughter, would have neither. The name I like is either Indian, Japanese or Hawaiian, something like that with a lot of vowels like me.

Either way wouldnt be a big deal, my Uncle is Cesar, nickname "Tito", and my brother's middle name is Alberto. My Grandparents have a Spanish last name.

Daps
My son's would be a no brainer either my husbands name as his first and my father's first for his middle name with my husband's last name or vice versa for our son and a mix of my mother/grandma/sister's name with my husband's mother/grandma/sister's first name for her middle name or vice versa...unless it was something hideous like Bertha/Ula/Ollie lol...to me both Black and Latinos are very family oriented and closely bonded races so to keep the peace this is the safest and least alienated route...