ladies how would you react to this ?

JMill782

All Star
Daps
let's say you are in your early 20's and dated this guy for a year or two and he really loves you, he had thoughts of you being his wife in the future. but one day said that, he wanted to take a break for a while because he wanted to get a chance to experience life more before really settling down with you. how would you react to that ?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
A break is basically short for, "I do not want to let you go for whatever reasons, but I want to go play the field and have you around when I come back"

What's my response?

:dwillhuh:........................:damn::damn:.......................:to:..............:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:.......................:comeon:.............................:martin:.....................:camby:............................:banderas: I dodged a bullet

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'd assume he wants to bone other women, then come back to me with his dirty penis. No thanks. I would have to start dating other guys, which is what I've done when I don't get the commitment I am seeking. My broken heart will heal but you can't replace time.

So true...time is definitely irreplaceable.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I would be glad he did that before we were married and he wasn't ready. I would be hurt and wouldn't wait for him or anything but yea I'd be glad he did it.