Ladies , how much pain/great ecstasy sensation is felt when u lose ur virginity?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
is is really painful? and do yall start enjoying it after the cherry is popped (hymen).did u bleed alot?

Ive never had sex with a virgin , i dont think i want to.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
You want to know what a dikk inside you for the first time feels like my man?

:patrice:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
In The Beginning The First Couple Of Strokes Hurt Like A bytch :whoa: After A Couple Of Strokes A Lil Bleeding It Started Feeling Good :noah:
The Next Day I Was Sore :to:......I Did Again Anyways
:ahh:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
it was painful as fukk. the 1st time, i think it was done and there was a little blood. the 2nd time we both thought it would be fine but nope....
i bled so much had to go to the ER. talk about embarassing. the blood would NOT stop and the pain was unbearable.

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
it was painful as fukk. the 1st time, i think it was done and there was a little blood. the 2nd time we both thought it would be fine but nope....
i bled so much had to go to the ER. talk about embarassing. the blood would NOT stop and the pain was unbearable.

OMG What Did They Say Happened?:no:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

:myman:

dats how u break a virgin