Ladies:How many guys message you a day?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I was just looking at this chick's twitter and she posted this pic after she tweeted that she was single.

A-L0qudCYAA2pnw.jpg:large

How many guys hit you up a day? Do you answer all of them? Which ones do you reply to?

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Too fukkin many especially on Instagram i had someone said they jack off to my Insta photos :wow: dont respond at all on Facebook on twitter I dont respond to DM's unless I know the person and I need there # or something.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Too fukkin many especially on Instagram i had someone said they jack off to my Insta photos :wow: dont respond at all on Facebook on twitter I dont respond to DM's unless I know the person and I need there # or something.

So many thirsty nikkas..

so what does it take for a dude to get in your panties?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just looking at this chick's twitter and she posted this pic after she tweeted that she was single.

A-L0qudCYAA2pnw.jpg:large

How many guys hit you up a day? Do you answer all of them? Which ones do you reply to?

wow

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Isn't that a confidence booster though? :ld:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps

:russ:

What type of things do they DM/PM you?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

:mjpls:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I saw my fiance's freind's POF profile one time at her home and she had over 100 messages :mindblown:

Mind you she was a very average late 30s white chick

I can't even imagine what 8s and above are gettin

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
stalker ass nikka, the coli really is your life:laugh:

No it's not you dumbass. There was a 3739739 page thread about them and their twitters. I went to his twitter one time ever because I was wondering why people were so interested in the lives of other people and didn't understand what the big deal was.

And considering the amount of energy people like YOU spend on stalking me I guess I AM YOUR LIFE. How about that? fakkit. I guess everyone who makes posts about me, talks about me on third party sites and makes threads about me is a stalker who has no life.