ladies how do you feel about tatted up men ??

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
i'm trying to get tatted up on some YG shyt (not on my neck or top of head tho lol)

got 2 tats myself and i want to get more

MWinn

Pro
Daps
I don't like it. I wouldn't find you conducive to my business goals. You would have to be my wingman when it comes to doing business and networking, and who wants to cover up all the time?

Unless your very dark skin with black tatts...thats a different story. Then it wouldnt matter as much.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I don't like it. I wouldn't find you conducive to my business goals. You would have to be my wingman when it comes to doing business and networking, and who wants to cover up all the time?

Unless your very dark skin with black tatts...thats a different story. Then it wouldnt matter as much.

can i make you reconsider ?? you just need a real one :shaq::shaq:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Depends. If you show us a pic then it will be easier to say if you can pull off the classy yet tatted look or not.

only if you pm me, pics of your booty :yeshrug::yeshrug:

:takedat::takedat:

:mjlol::mjlol:

nah but on the real tho, send me them pic 4 pic :ufdup::ufdup:

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
Hmm... cant do men with tatts on the face... :scust:

Gotta be able to match my # of tatt work tho... we gotta look like we about to drop the hottest mixtap EVER if you fukkin with me :youngsabo:... Ima need some pics to be dropped lol

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
This is about you and your tatt dreams. I don't need advice about my booty. Im perfectly happy with it.

man whatever you wasn't my type anyways

full