Ladies, how do yall deal with thristy ass female friends while out?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:

I have a female associate that usually come out with my best friend and i sometimes.

We went out a while back and she is just overly thristy when it comes to guys approaching us :snoop:

Case in point : we went out to wrigleyville to bar hop a while back.

There are about 8-9 bars on this strip up north in chicago.

We hit almost all of them :pachaha:

This decent looking guy approach me, (not my type, was attractive just wasnt my type) i give him small talk cus i was tipsy at this point.

This is when the fukk shyt start :francis:

The guys friend approaches us just observing. The mutual female friend (we'll call her Ashley) Ashley walks right in front of me and starts talking to the guy that approach me. :dead:

The guy looks at her and walk off :mjlol:

His friend finally speaks and apoligizes to us for his friend. I really didn't give a fukk cus i wasnt really interested in him :yeshrug:

I could not believe this bytches crazy antics tho :gucci:

My friend warned me about her thristiness but i never witnessed a chick so thristy like this before :mindblown:

Shes coming out with us again tonight :francis:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I hate hanging out with women like this. Had a friend like that put me in a few dangerous situations because she wanna thrist nikkas just outta jail or crazy dudes she just met. Had me thinking we're going to a bbq with friends and its a house full of dudes celebrating their homies release. I didn't even get out the car, told her ass to take me home ASAP or get kicked out her own car.

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
...sit back and watch in entertainment or just not invite them anywhere.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I hate hanging out with women like this. Had a friend like that put me in a few dangerous situations because she wanna thrist nikkas just outta jail or crazy dudes she just met. Had me thinking we're going to a bbq with friends and its a house full of dudes celebrating their homies release. I didn't even get out the car, told her ass to take me home ASAP or get kicked out her own car.

This chick is like that as well.

Meeting strange nikkas online and fussing about them just using her to fukk :martin:

Thing is, she not ugly. Slim dark skin chick

She has done the same thing to my best friend as well.

...sit back and watch in entertainment or just not invite them anywhere.

She came out with us last night but she wasnt as thristy :whew:

Daps
So if you walk up and talk to a man your thirsty? A lot of females just go out to try and look cute and curve guys for boosts to their self esteem.

So the real story is: some man who I had no intention of interacting with other than using him to pump my head up was in the process of pumping my head up but before he could do that to a level of my satisfaction, my friend who actually had the intention of interacting with him,spoke to him. Luckily he ignored her giving me the ego boost I was looking for when I left the house.:ehh:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
So if you walk up and talk to a man your thirsty? A lot of females just go out to try and look cute and curve guys for boosts to their self esteem.

So the real story is: some man who I had no intention of interacting with other than using him to pump my head up was in the process of pumping my head up but before he could do that to a level of my satisfaction, my friend who actually had the intention of interacting with him,spoke to him. Luckily he ignored her giving me the ego boost I was looking for when I left the house.:ehh:
U really flipped it like this :dead:

I hate yall nikkas mane

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Women do not want men to get any sex. Ladies bring your thirsty friends out

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I mean, why not let her eat? It's up to the guy to reject her.:ld:

So u would allow your friend to hop in front of you while youre speaking with a female and not feel some type of way? :patrice:

Women do not want men to get any sex. Ladies bring your thirsty friends out

:dead:

If it was flipped, yall wouldnt be saying this

You go to bars in Wrigleyville...how old are you?

Im 26 and i would much rather bar hop when i go out than go to clubs

Side note, why are men in the salon commenting in a thread aimed at female posters? :dahell:

Dat way :camby: