Ladies: Has a man crying in front of you changed how you viewed/felt about him?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Alright lemme preface this with a strong :birdman:

But a friend of mine was in his feelings last night and that Tory Lanez got the best of him and he made some rash decisions involving a lady and well you know how that goes...:sadbron:

Did it affect the power dynamic in the relationship/friendship/situation after he shed those tears? Did it bring you closer together or did you hit him with the :childplease::pachaha:

Lettuce disqus it :jbhmm:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:jbhmm:

I'm a sympathy crier if someone is crying I will get choked up so likely reaction is to cry with him.

Depending on why he was crying I would either be feeling him even more or completely turned off.
That's very true, how would you feel if he was crying because you wanted to leave him compared to crying because he felt a really strong emotional connection with you at that particular moment in time? :jbhmm:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Back when I was in school, I saw a girl crying in the hallway. As I walked by I straight hit the:lolbron:face:lolbron:

She was crying because she got talked about on ONE occasion:stopitslime:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
how would you feel if he was crying because you wanted to leave him

If he was over the top and I thought it was manipulative then :scust:

Also depends why I was leaving him. The only reason I can think I'd leave my husband is cheating or beating and in that case he could cry till the cows come home :camby:

crying because he felt a really strong emotional connection with you at that particular moment in time?

:patrice: if we'd just found out we're pregnant or after the kid is born :wub:

Just a general overwhelmed with emotion I would expect a hearty kiss or hug from him. Him crying is just odd but to each his own. I'd love my cry baby hubby :hug:

But if he made a habit of it I'd wonder if he was depressed or was having hormonal issues.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yeah my first dude tried that shyt when I was breaking up him. It's not so much him crying but the way he was acting like brat bawling throwing temper tantrums and all that :hhh:I could never respect him afterward, he was very manipulative and used to getting his own way. I felt like that shyt was an act, and it probably worked on other girls before. The whole thing was pretty insincere.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Yeah my first dude tried that shyt when I was breaking up him. It's not so much him crying but the way he was acting like brat bawling throwing temper tantrums and all that :hhh:I could never respect him afterward, he was very manipulative and used to getting his own way. I felt like that shyt was an act, and it probably worked on other girls before. The whole thing was pretty insincere.
If you suck dikk the way you say you do, I don't blame em :wow:.

Massive L!

Selena

Pro
Daps
Depends on what he's crying about. If it's a life changing event like marriage, birth of his child, death of a loved one, etc that's understandable and I'd view him as a strong man.
If he's crying over some BS then :hhh: