Ladies ever met a guy with a fetish? and were you into it or repulsed?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Foot fetish.

I wasn't repulsed but it became annoying trying to get to know someone who kept asking for foot pics.

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
We were in the getting to know me stage so I just told him this woudn't work.

He could have gotten a chance if he wasn't so aggressive about it the beginning.
so the foot fetish fukked it up? lol
how agressive was dude?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
so the foot fetish fukked it up? lol
how agressive was dude?
The constant "Can I get a picture of them?" is what F'd it up. Do you want to get to know me or my feet? Asking me for pics period is most likely getting you bushed or placed in the friend zone. You aren't my man. You don't need a pic of me.

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
The constant "Can I get a picture of them?" is what F'd it up. Do you want to get to know me or my feet? Asking me for pics period is most likely getting you bushed or placed in the friend zone. You aren't my man. You don't need a pic of me.
woah weird asfuuck

tater

Superstar
Daps

I'm like this too, I hate a dude that asks for pictures. :hhh:

It's an automatic :camby:.

You need a picture so you can show it to your friends, remember what I look like, or use it as a contact pic. All of the above are no bueno if we've just met.

BYE!

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm like this too, I hate a dude that asks for pictures. :hhh:

It's an automatic :camby:.

You need a picture so you can show it to your friends, remember what I look like, or use it as a contact pic. All of the above are no bueno if we've just met.

BYE!
Exactly! That's all it is. "I need a pic for my contacts". I bet if I look through your phone there are NO pics for your male contacts.

shyt, look at the guys here who post pics of women they date, fukk, etc. :hhh:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt. Most women I date know about my foot fetish.