Ladies: Embarrasing Question

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
:mjcry::sadcam::mjcry::sadcam:

My hair kinda thinning in the front, when i looked in the mirror. A nikka a couple years shy of that george jeffresson. N my shyt hereditery.

male-pattern-hair-loss-black-afro-carribean.jpg

Im on some low key month one shyt in the front.

Any of yall know any good products to help this hair get stronger and slow up the process. Maybe help it look not as thin.

I aint ready for that tupac shakur, i dont think i can pull it off yet.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I mean, if it's in your genes, it's in your genes. :yeshrug:
You can try castor oil or Jamaican black castor oil to thicken the hair and/or make it grow (I think).
I've been reading that chili seed oil and peppermint oil also stimulate hair growth, but I haven't tried either.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Bald looks decent on a lot of men especially black men. I suggest you either go bald or keep your hair cut very low so you can't notice it. Don't be one of those guys to hang on to your hair if your head is patchy or your hair line starts in the middle of your head. It's not a good look.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I mean, if it's in your genes, it's in your genes. :yeshrug:
You can try castor oil or Jamaican black castor oil to thicken the hair and/or make it grow (I think).
I've been reading that chili seed oil and peppermint oil also stimulate hair growth, but I haven't tried either.

Yes. & try emu oil too.

Daps
Stop fapping so much OP and it will help bring your hair back.

Your body Works so hard for you to bust a nut and also giving it false reading on sex.