Ladies do you own or have tried to use a "shewee"

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:russ: what the fukk? Is that so we can pee standing up?

:laff: they :troll:ing

only time I wanna pee while standing up is over a dude. Right Liggins? :lolbron:

Daps
‘It struck me how much easier it was for a guy to go to the toilet in a place where there were no facilities or nowhere to squat behind’, explains Sam, ‘so I came up with a way of effectively urinating like a man. Men could just stroll up and be on their way in a few seconds, while women were having to take off backpacks and clothing and then attempting to find somewhere to squat, all the time worrying about touching things for fear of germs, keeping their dignity and keeping warm.

the reason behind creating it that has no mention of feminists whatsoever.

Daps

:krs:@ Stand up and take control

sounds like who ever wrote that is mad at God.

The only way I give a chick a pass for this is if she takes road trips often and needs to pee on the side of the road and keep it movin', other than that...sit ya ass down. literally and figuratively.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
sounds like who ever wrote that is mad at God.

The only way I give a chick a pass for this is if she takes road trips often and needs to pee on the side of the road and keep it movin', other than that...sit ya ass down. literally and figuratively.

can't see the link but i know they make something like this for people who go "camping" a lot.

i'm good with finding a tree to squat behind...old school style. :manny:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Somethings should just be left alone. This is one of them