Ladies do you like men with a deep voice and a NY accent ?

RC998

Pro
Daps
Im 18 and i have a deep voice and a NY accent, and I wonder if women like that ? I also plan to go to maybe Atlanta or maybe Houston or NOLA for the summer to try something new and work on music (I produce). Do you think Southern women will like my voice ? I'm just not real fond of my voice cause it sounds like Barry White voice lmfao.

Daps
I love a deep voice myself and living in the south I think most do...I just can't picture/hear a deep voice with a heavy NY accent in my head...any examples of someone who sounds like you?

RC998

Pro
Daps
I love a deep voice myself and living in the south I think most do...I just can't picture/hear a deep voice with a heavy NY accent in my head...any examples of someone who sounds like you?

Some people say I sound like Barry White(R.I.P.) And whenever I am rapping a song, my brother tells me I sound like Biggie Smalls(R.I.P.).

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Im 18 and i have a deep voice and a NY accent, and I wonder if women like that ? I also plan to go to maybe Atlanta or maybe Houston or NOLA for the summer to try something new and work on music (I produce). Do you think Southern women will like my voice ? I'm just not real fond of my voice cause it sounds like Barry White voice lmfao.

Well the description of your voice alone has got my panties wet :banderas:

Just be yourself :salute:

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
I'm from NYC,so the NYC,,JERZ,EASTCOAST accent doesn't blow me away lol.

I do luv hearing "some" bass in a man's voice,not that soft effeminate stuff like the jacksons .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
NH0zEjj.gif

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Denzel Washington has the perfect pitch, range, cadence, masculine voice. Not too deep or too soft.