Ladies: do you like guys with big.....

semtex

:)
Daps
Vocabularies?

or does that turn you off because it implies that the guy is sharp-minded which implies that you won't be able to sucker him?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Especially if he can articulate himself clearly and intelligently, has a large vocab, and knows the meaning behind the words he speaks :ohlawd:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man that's a turn-on when females are good communicators too. Good sentence structure, punctuation, and capitalization can make a 6 into an 8 :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
The jheri curl's activation
depends on if he uses them correctly or he just throws it around to impress.

The symptomanic deviance of my internal psychology, will systematically serve to intensify the curvalation of my vocal ability. The aphrodisiac cortex residing within the DNA structure of fossil fuels, only perpetuates the cycles of imminent destruction that subjectifies the voracity of my multilingual verbal capabilities.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Sidebar: I know a super smart guy that cant spell worth sh!t. Its like spectacular head from a guy with a mini dikk. WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!

But yes I love a man with a strong vernacular.

semtex

:)
Daps
The symptomanic deviance of my internal psychology, will systematically serve to intensify the curvalation of my vocal ability. The aphrodisiac cortex residing within the DNA structure of fossil fuels, only perpetuates the cycles of imminent destruction that subjectifies the voracity of my multilingual verbal capabilities.
LMAO :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The symptomanic deviance of my internal psychology, will systematically serve to intensify the curvalation of my vocal ability. The aphrodisiac cortex residing within the DNA structure of fossil fuels, only perpetuates the cycles of imminent destruction that subjectifies the voracity of my multilingual verbal capabilities... My sister

*fixed

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

:rudy: exactly. e.g. "curvalation" is not a word.