Ladies:Do you get these type of messages?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
BDv4XhqCUAAk_O1.jpg:large

BDv3CZuCQAAKAw0.jpg:large

Binary

Banned
Daps
I blocked off my facebook so I can only receive messages from friends of friends :win:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Scust @ Thirsty ass dudes... lil do they kno chicks be thinkin they ready to commit that once they leave dude :pacspit: grow up...

@Binary u look so hot in ur coli tee, I sooo wish I was that tee right now wrapped over u, protecting u from food and juice stains...let me be the reason u smile, thats lloyd banks by the way tee hee...get it tee as in tee and hee as in umm uhh me :steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'm sure they do, I notice a lot of "I wish these desperate ass nikkas would stay out my inbox" statuses on fb, I won't do it to a chick I don't know IRL but I can't front, I be dropping some perverted ass messages on chicks that already know how I get down

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
lol yes. One thing ive noticed is women posting messages like "you're beautiful" on men's IG pages. Who does that????

Binary

Banned
Daps
@Binary u look so hot in ur coli tee, I sooo wish I was that tee right now wrapped over u, protecting u from food and juice stains...let me be the reason u smile, thats lloyd banks by the way tee hee...get it tee as in tee and hee as in umm uhh me :steviej:

:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Don't have a Facebook page..never understood the hype...and I'm a really private person to begin with