Ladies: do any of you have problems reaching orgasm?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I've been a single man for like 5 years now, to the extent I haven't been in anything serious enough more than a handful of months, so I've been out here having little pseudo-relationships and sexual relations.

seems like every year I meet one or two girls who have never had an orgasm and can't orgasm no matter what I do or they do. I'd say I've been able to bring the majority to orgasm via oral or penetration.

The ones I couldn't get off and couldn't get themselves off I could never understand why, but they swore it was common. I can't imagine never getting off... and it seemed like most of them who couldn't don't masturbate because it's "pointless"

If I run into the situation again in the future, what is a man to do to get em off? for those of you who do have trouble getting there what do you have to do to get there?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Most of it is mental. If she can't relax or her mind is preoccupied then it'll be harder for her to climax. Some ladies have difficulty orgasming because they think sex is dirty or are super religious or have been sexually assaulted.

Some women just aren't that sensitive or have specific turn ons and it just takes communication and experimentation to get there. Ask them how they like it? Does it feel good? Set the mood. Start foreplay early build anticipation for tonight. Tease them. Ask about their fantasies and fetishes. Do they like being spanked? Rub them down with massage oil or eat some food off of them. Try using a new toy. There are sooo many things to do.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont have any problems, but talking to other women it is pretty common. you seem to want to just run through women, and are only trying to "please" them to satisfy your ego. this site is really depressing at times. sigh

just take an extended amount of time transitioning from talking to her, looking at her, kissing her, kissing her face, touching her and kissing her body. you need to make sure she can mentally relax, tell her she can take her time, and she looks, smells, and tastes delicious. alot of women have hangups about their bodies that can make it impossible to fully let go and relax enough to orgasm.she might get worried that she's taking too long and that just makes it worse. make sure she is in a comfortable position, this is not the time for that karma sutra nonsense. if she doesnt have a history of sexual assualt you need to hold her down by her thighs and lower stomach using your forearms and give her oral sex where you lightly suck on her labia and clit, pretty simple. you could also use a vibrator, but the key is holding her down so she cant run when it gets to that too intense painful preorgasm stage. and again let her know there is no rush, it used to take me like 45 minutes and up to an hour. give her a pillow for her face, sometimes the thought of the ugly faces and sounds i know im making can be distracting.

a very small number of women cant orgasm at all

Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
i dont have any problems, but talking to other women it is pretty common. you seem to want to just run through women, and are only trying to "please" them to satisfy your ego. this site is really depressing at times. sigh

Lol I don't run through women. I'm a good dude . I talk a lot about my relationship issues here. I usually end up in an incompatible situation where we just believe in two seperate things sexually or relationship wise. So I keep it pushing.

Either way tho, thanks for the advice. I def did a lot of the things you and cinna said. Like bruh... I remember with those females my jaw being sore af :damn: not to mention the hour and a half marathon sessions until we were both :deadrose:.

Was curious how common it was. Could be the religious thing or just being uncomfortable but I promise I tried my best to make em relax.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Most of it is mental. If she can't relax or her mind is preoccupied then it'll be harder for her to climax. Some ladies have difficulty orgasming because they think sex is dirty or are super religious or have been sexually assaulted.

Some women just aren't that sensitive or have specific turn ons and it just takes communication and experimentation to get there. Ask them how they like it? Does it feel good? Set the mood. Start foreplay early build anticipation for tonight. Tease them. Ask about their fantasies and fetishes. Do they like being spanked? Rub them down with massage oil or eat some food off of them. Try using a new toy. There are sooo many things to do.

I dig it. Thx cinna. My last chick was like this too, never thought about the religion thing but she was celibate. Oddly I asked what she liked, she didn't know because she had no experience and didn't masturbate. So I asked her to help me out and let me know what she liked and she took offense to it. Apparently I was "shaming her" lol.

Thx for the replies ladies.

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
You're doing too much my nikka. Just slow it down and ASK your main girl what turns her on. Like I don't understand why most couples don't communicate when it comes to sex. The key is to communicate with each other and take it slow. I had to learn the hard way when I fukked my ex girl with just penetration. shyt was not good. I was too selfish

If your girl is new to sex just teach her and ask her what makes her "feel" good sexauly. If that don't work then find a new girl, lol. Jokes. But talk to her and approach the situation differently. Remember she's a women.

Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
You're doing too much my nikka. Just slow it down and ASK your main girl what turns her on. Like I don't understand why most couples don't communicate when it comes to sex. The key is to communicate with each other and take it slow. I had to learn the hard way when I fukked my ex girl with just penetration. shyt was not good. I was too selfish

If your girl is new to sex just teach her and ask her what makes her "feel" good sexauly. If that don't work then find a new girl, lol. Jokes. But talk to her and approach the situation differently. Remember she's a women.
Thats what Im saying my g. Most women communication is easy. But with women who have trouble, communication tends to be rough because they themselves dont know. If a chick aint ever had an orgasm by themsevles or with another person, she's not gonna know what to do. I've had this problem with at least 4 different women in my life.

I go to work for a long time before penetration and even then I have no problem lasting as long as I want. You ask a chick and try to teach and when it's not working, anything verbally said becomes pressure.

Good shyt tho breh.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find that it's a mental thing for quite a few chicks. Some chicks got to really feel loved and wanted to let themselves go because they dealt with some major trauma in the past.

I dated a few chicks like this. This one chick was like you at first. Putting in work all the damn time to no avail. shyt became a chore honestly and I finally gave up. One day we were fukkin and I told her I love her holding her tight. She came so damn hard. She came easy after that day, not all the time but much easier than before.

This chick was passed around in college all the time.

Another chick I had the same problem. Put in work but no orgasm. I remember we were fukking missionary and I was staring into each others eyes intensely, I told her I love her and will never give up on her. She started crying then orgasmed. The orgasms came much more easier since that day.

Her family abandoned her when she was a child and didn't have her back the later years.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
blood starts rushing
p*ssy starts throbbing

jill her off and repeat

if there's any delay she either isn't physically attracted to you or she has some mental block

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I find that it's a mental thing for quite a few chicks. Some chicks got to really feel loved and wanted to let themselves go because they dealt with some major trauma in the past.

I dated a few chicks like this. This one chick was like you at first. Putting in work all the damn time to no avail. shyt became a chore honestly and I finally gave up. One day we were fukkin and I told her I love her holding her tight. She came so damn hard. She came easy after that day, not all the time but much easier than before.

This chick was passed around in college all the time.

Another chick I had the same problem. Put in work but no orgasm. I remember we were fukking missionary and I was staring into each others eyes intensely, I told her I love her and will never give up on her. She started crying then orgasmed. The orgasms came much more easier since that day.

Her family abandoned her when she was a child and didn't have her back the later years.

You're onto something breh. :jbhmm:

Maybe for some chicks, a requirement for an orgasm is connection (aka the sex meant something).