Ladies could you date a "pretty boy"

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is a judgement free zone:hubie:

Im asking because im assuming women here are in their mid-late twenties, im 23. I do alot of personal hygiene/personal maintenance shii on the daily and before i go out. Women show love bc i keep myself up but my sister was playing and told me "Aint no woman tryna deal w/all that. You do more than me in that damn bathroom:francis:"

Had me like:jbhmm:because ive never lived w/a girlfriend. But ive visited my homeboys/cousins and these nikkas dont do nearly as much on the daily or before we go out

Do yall ladies mind a breh who keeps himself up or do you want him to do the bare minimum and be a "mans man":patrice:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of SolaceāœŒ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Sorry Brehettes, but you at least gotta be a dime to take that ride:wow:

tjRvp1E.jpg

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Well, what do you mean by a pretty boy?

When I hear that I think of a man that is "pretty" for lack of a better term. Would I date a man that's very attractive facially? Yes. would I date a man that takes a long time to get ready, staring at himself in the mirror? Probably not.

However, I'm also not in my 20s

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I mean if you cleaning your nuts more than two times a day equates to you being a pretty boy I'll date you :yeshrug:

But if you plucking eyebrows, have a hairless face, and just doing all the round female shyt than no.

Being clean doesn't make you a pretty boy.
Being pretty does.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I mean if you cleaning your nuts more than two times a day equates to you being a pretty boy I'll date you :yeshrug:

But if you plucking eyebrows, have a hairless face, and just doing all the round female shyt than no.

Being clean doesn't make you a pretty boy.
Being pretty does.
I got thick eyebrows so I get em trimmed:snoop:
I been lifting since I was 16, shave my chest, abs, and nether region:dame:

I keep a beard when my job isn't trippen but I'm moreso talking about keeping my waves right and shii.

I was with my cousin and we were chillin, went out later that night. I was about to hop in the shower, line up my beard, shave and all that. He was like "Nah breh I'm good, I showered this morning"

I was like:dwillhuh:aight then, we was just riding/walking all day but you got it breh

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

I keep a beard when my job isn't trippen but I'm moreso talking about keeping my waves right and shii.

I was with my cousin and we were chillin, went out later that night. I was about to hop in the shower, line up my beard, shave and all that. He was like "Nah breh I'm good, I showered this morning"

I was like:dwillhuh:aight then, we was just riding/walking all day but you got it breh
Your cuz trife lol

I mean you good if you wanna be hairless but I prefer my men with hair.

Trimming your eyebrows is a bit much tho.

But if you heterosexual and a good man I'm sure a woman would want you.

Last edited:
Daps

You ain't too much different from me:dame:

If I don't look the part I don't go out