Ladies, Any Of You Suffer From Extremely Intense Orgasms?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
To the point where you can't even be touched after you get off and it takes so long for the sensitivity to die down that a second round is out of the question? :ld:

Me and my girlfriend who I've been dealin wit since I was 20 were talking this because she's like that. When she gets off it's very intense, there's a good 10 - 15 minutes of twitching and deep breathing, and then shes :deadmanny: out for the count. I like that, its fun to watch, problem is if I don't get mine while she's gettin hers then the rest of the time I'm tryin to get mine she's very uncomfortable, sometimes it actually looks like it be hurting her. Subsequently that has made sex between me and her seem kinda scripted. Its not a problem all the time because alot of times we do end up gettin off at the same time, but lets say I eat her till she cums then try to smash, or if she cums and i'm only half way to mine, then I'm stuck humpin on somebody who's clearly uncomfortable for the rest of the time, real shyt it be remindin me of that scene from The Color Purple when mista was humpin Celie, I start feelin bad for her after a while. We talk about it all the time and she says its me, she claims her orgasms with other guys have never been that strong and intense but she's been like that since I met her, I remember the first time we had sex she literally started tappin out after she came and I had the liquor dikk, couldn't catch that nut so I just said fukk it and stopped. Not even tryin to brag about this but she tells me my dikk is too much for her because she was a late bloomer, didn't start having sex till after 20 so she can't take it like a chick who's been havin sex since she was 15. That particular excuse makes no sense to me but this is the same chick who told me my dikk would be perfect if it was 2 to 3 inches shorter, when she said that shyt i was like :wtf: cause my joint aint little but I'm not gone front like I got 2 or 3 inches to spare :comeon:lets be serious about it. Nevertheless it is a problem that has cause arguments and shyt like that so I'm tryin to fix it

What kinda insight yall got on this?

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I had this one chick she would basically lock up while nutting. :pachaha:
She would be dead silent and I'm stroking away like is she not feeling this dikk? :wtf:
Then I look at her face, its bright red, eyes rolled back and her tongue sticking out
Then when she nut she arcs her back and damn near raises off the bed like the Exorcist :lupe: I miss that bytch
And I feel you on the timing thing, we would rarely cum together.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LMFAOOOOOO @ the above post.

Breh... @DreadHead P... It means she loves you. Straight up.

So treat her right bruh.

Daps
I go into windows blue screen of death mode. I completely freeze up for like a few moments, I get super cold and I can't move my toes but it hurts so good :noah:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Its :banderas: at first (huge ego boost), but when they cant be touched at all afterwards it gets kind of annoying! I use to think to myself "Im holding a hard dikk :damn: help me out here"

Exactly! but then after a while i tried to put myself in her shoes, imagine if a chick just kept goin ham on your dikk after you nut, no break no nothin, lookin at it like that i can see how it would be uncomfortable but still it aint cool to leave a nicca on stuck wit his dikk in hand

LMFAOOOOOO @ the above post.

Breh... @DreadHead P... It means she loves you. Straight up.

So treat her right bruh.

I'll take that but I doubt thats the reason, like I said she's been like this since i first met her in 07

I go into windows blue screen of death mode. I completely freeze up for like a few moments, I get super cold and I can't move my toes but it hurts so good :noah:

when that happens can you still handle dude chasin his nut? or does he have to stop?