Ladies and gentlemen, your 2018 worst poster of the year, @Sccit #WPOY2018

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
First we have the lineage

2012: @LastEmperor2k2
Ladies and gentlemen: YOUR worst poster of the year....

2013 & 2014: swagnificent
My fellow Coliseum posters, I present to you: your 10th annual WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

Ladies and gentlemen, the 11th annual WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR TROPHY PRESENTATION #WPOY2014

2015: educatedbrothafromthebank
The Official 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR Award ceremony #WPOY2015

2016: @SuaveHooper88
The Official Worst Poster Of The Year Award 2016 #WPOY2016

2017: stick up kid
Ladies and gentlemen, your 2017 worst poster of the year, @stick up kid

So let’s get started. This one could almost be considered a lifetime achievement award. Our winner this year finished in the top 3 each of the past 3 years, and with his win in the locker room, managed to join Napoleon in 2014 (I can’t tag him since he changed his name to something strange again) as the only other poster to win this award in multiple forums in the same year. It was a long time coming, as @Sccit has managed to compile of rep of worse than -13,000 at this point, with only suave hooper and @King Karim amassing a worse rep than that mark in the entire history of this site (-15,300 for suave and -20,000 for karim last I saw). His horrid Kobe stanning knows no bounds, and there’s no thread he won’t derail to argue either Kobe’s greatness or his family’s wealth actually being his own. Even other Kobe stans have gone on record telling him to give it a rest he’s so over the top with it. The way he’d keep making threads about how LeBron was gonna fukk up late in a game, only for him to get the stop or hit the game winner was just sad. He never learns his lesson. He’ll no doubt paint himself as a victim and a great poster once he comes back from the ban bet he lost, but the numbers don’t lie. If you pick up nearly twice as many votes as swagnificent does, you’re the problem. You are the worst poster in the coliseum.

As per custom, we request @3Rivers provide him and this thread with the swagnificent golden toilet trophy in the form of sccit’s avi. We also request to @Brooklynzson that since he won in two forums, he has to wear one banner that reads “TLR’s WOAT” and one that reads “‘seum’s WOAT”. One can only hope we don’t see the same group of posters on the ballot next year.

Last edited: