Ladies(and Gator), IS D'angelo the first man to make a lazyeye sexy?

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxVNOnPyvIU"]HOW DOES IT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL![/ame] I bet I could make that lazy eye get right.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that body :noah:

i'd go gay to have his body :noah:

triple entendre dont even ask me how :wow:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
In the late 90s if that brotha woulda walked into a klan rally, all the kak's wives woulda been like "um...well, u know mr kkk husband of mine, i think imma have to reconsider this whole i hate niqqers stuff....as a matter of fact imma be right back. Yeah. Dont wait up for me. DANGELO WAIT UP. DONT LEAVE!!! DO U LIKE WHITE SUGA TOO BAYBEE????"

My man had my fine ass lady ananda lewis, breathin all heavy with it. Hope he smashed for all the brothas who couldnt

WePifffyMane

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
NULL
walking-gorilla.gif

Daps
In the late 90s if that brotha woulda walked into a klan rally, all the kak's wives woulda been like "um...well, u know mr kkk husband of mine, i think imma have to reconsider this whole i hate niqqers stuff....as a matter of fact imma be right back. Yeah. Dont wait up for me. DANGELO WAIT UP. DONT LEAVE!!! DO U LIKE WHITE SUGA TOO BAYBEE????"

My man had my fine ass lady, ananda lewis breathin all heavy with it. Hope he smashed for all the brothas who couldnt

she was thirsty for him