LA Brehs, whats poppington this weekend

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out there for Legends of the Summer, staying in Hollywood. tryna hit toxic sat, can't figure out if its at colony, lure or wherever..

any other daytime shyt in the area? bars, day partys? I'm bout to be w/ a bunch of bytches and tryna hit somewhere nice:shaq:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Out there for Legends of the Summer, staying in Hollywood. tryna hit toxic sat, can't figure out if its at colony, lure or wherever..

any other daytime shyt in the area? bars, day partys? I'm bout to be w/ a bunch of bytches and tryna hit somewhere nice:shaq:

When I was out there I drank at the W hotel in the back..they have a bar with fire lamps, couches all outside at nite
3tyZM11.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was out there I drank at the W hotel in the back..they have a bar with fire lamps, couches all outside at nite
3tyZM11.png
i was thinking about that but the W where i live be tryna hold you at the door if you not buying a table. whats the deal at this one?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
i was thinking about that but the W where i live be tryna hold you at the door if you not buying a table. whats the deal at this one?

I didn't buy a table...last year me and my boys and a girl just walked thru the lobby to the back and ordered some drinks..you can sit down any where..it was some black 17 year old kid swagged out laying on the couch on his back texting for an hour,.i thought he was rapper just chilling hella lazy nonchalant..you don't got to buy a table or order any drinks..

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

Toxic is @ Cabana

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
The club above tha W (Drais) is where you will have a hard time getting in

but tha lobby bar in tha W you should be good

Also try tha lobby at tha Roosevelt Hotel, and their library bar, they have another bar outside pool side, they also have pool parties on tha weekends and on Sundays in tha daytime, just like tha Standard hotel (known for its pool parties)

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
The club above tha W (Drais) is where you will have a hard time getting in

but tha lobby bar in tha W you should be good

Also try tha lobby at tha Roosevelt Hotel, and their library bar, they have another bar outside pool side, they also have pool parties on tha weekends and on Sundays in tha daytime, just like tha Standard hotel (known for its pool parties)

I went to Drais last summer, got on the elevator and went right up. Why would he have a problem gettin in?

Drais is a cool spot tho. An older scene it seemed like (27-28+) Idk how old you are but it was str8.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I went to Drais last summer, got on the elevator and went right up. Why would he have a problem gettin in?

Drais is a cool spot tho. An older scene it seemed like (27-28+) Idk how old you are but it was str8.

how much did you pay?

tha line is super long most of tha time, if you don't come early you not getting in unless you breaking tha bouncers off some $$$

Drais is more of a early 20s to mid 20s spot IMO

maybe I see it that way because I usually fukk with tha W lobby, and that's more of a 30s crowd....

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
how much did you pay?

tha line is super long most of tha time, if you don't come early you not getting in unless you breaking tha bouncers off some $$$

Drais is more of a early 20s to mid 20s spot IMO

maybe I see it that way because I usually fukk with tha W lobby, and that's more of a 30s crowd....

I wanna say me and my girl paid no more than 50 combined. Maybe 30 for me. 20 for her. Now that i think about it we were on the guestlist or something so we got to skip the outside line and just had to wait for a ride on the elevator.

We were 21 so maybe I just assumed the crowd was older. Also the women out there look more plastic so maybe that made them seem more mature too.