LA Breh finds out he from Alabama but he couldn’t be happier

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I don't quite understand. In the video the guy says they are step siblings which IIRC that means you are siblings by marriage not by blood.

My dad has a lot of siblings on his dad's side with one of his fears being me not knowing them and their kids and potentially having a situation like this. I've met most of them but barely know them because we never really spent time with that side when we went down south. We mostly stayed with my grandmother/great grandmother. Just shows that it could happen.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't quite understand. In the video the guy says they are step siblings which IIRC that means you are siblings by marriage not by blood.

Yeah, that was confusing. But he says his father had ol girl 1st. So he knocked up his older half-sister. If they were really step-siblings, this would just be another day in JBO.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

My dad has a lot of siblings on his dad's side with one of his fears being me not knowing them and their kids and potentially having a situation like this. I've met most of them but barely know them because we never really spent time with that side when we went down south. We mostly stayed with my grandmother/great grandmother. Just shows that it could happen.
that nikka using words outside of his vocabulary. I mean they both got face tats.

He means they are half siblings. They share a father.

And that nikka dipped on her. And I put everything on him being her pimp. Her pops and her mom got to her :francis:

Last edited: