L.G.Z (Winnerz Circle) - LUV-LESS (Kanye,Kid Cudi beat)[FEEDBACK???]

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

1st stab @ shooting and editing my own shyt... see where I went wrong at...feedback?

Last edited by a moderator:

DaWe

Graphic Designer
Daps
Reppin
Sweden
The first is that it's out of sync. The easiest way to sync is to listen for words that start with P, T, any letter that has a hard sound and match that up with the audio from the shoot. The way that you should do it is to go in and edit the song and add 4 beeps before the song starts. Then all you need to do is line up the beeps with the song and it should all be synced up in a second. I have a feeling you didn't get good audio into your camera and that's probably a reason for the sync issues on your end.

As for the video loose all those transitions they all cheapens the video a lot. Crossfades can be used but more then often needs to have purpose or else they fall flat. Your video don't have a editing tempo and seems more like clips randomly thrown together from 3 shots. When editing edit with the movement or with the music. When you have an understanding of that you can start breaking away from that.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Good game brutha... Really ppreciate tht... Explain the 4 beeps thing a lil more in depth for me tho.

DaWe

Graphic Designer
Daps
Reppin
Sweden
I should have made it clearer because it's easy. Just open the track in any audio editing program and add 3-4 beeps before the song starts and then use that as playback when you record the video. Then using the camera audio you can sync up the beeps from the camera with the beeps from the original song and the sync should be done in a few seconds.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Appreciate u explaining more in depth but im STILL a bit lost lol... Add beeps? As in literally "beep beep" or is it an option? Add beeps to the footage? How? All help gr8ly appreciated my dude