thugbynatureBIG.gif

58292680fafe18cfa57d146cee9b19f1.jpg

what were your favorite tracks from the album

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This shyt holds a special place in my heart because it's the last new release I bought on tape from a record store :laugh:

Listen was the best song on the album, I think that's pretty much the general conscious. My other favs were.

Battlefield
How Long will it last
Up Against the wall
Thug by nature
Smoke On
As the rain
No Matter (Bonus track)

I listened to that song with Aaron Hall about a month ago for the first time since atleast 2002, 2003...Man oh man :laugh: ..The horribleness of that song needs to be acknowledged more..That nikka Aaron Hall's verse and adlibs :laugh:

This shyt could've been a lot better but it has songs I still play to this day so I ain't mad at it...The weakest Bone solo debut album though..

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
This shyt holds a special place in my heart because it's the last new release I bought on tape from a record store :laugh:

:ohmy:

LOL. ME TOO!!! they were out of the CD at the store i copped it from, so i grabbed up the cassette. i actually played the tape so much that it popped after about a month, so i had to go back and cop the CD anyway. which was a good thing cuz it had tracks on there that werent on my tape like M.O.G. but yea, that had to be the last time i copped a current album on cassette. lol. the days where i used to take BOTH my discman and my cassette walkman to school.

and it holds a special place in my heart too, but for different reasons. the album was powerful music and served as my soundtrack for spring 2001. plus layzie is my favorite bone member, and i had the mo thugs 3 album in rotation for like 8 months leading up to this cuz that album was tough as nails. in hindsight, alot of the cuts were cheap & sloppy, and i heard ruthless sabotaged the album as well. so yea, its not the best bone solo but its STILL my favorite by far. that joint was my soundtrack that spring on some real chit.

Last edited:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
im feeling the "grown talk" convo in here too

i remember buyin this from cd game exchange
didnt even know the album was out until i seen the commercial on bet wen rap city was on

went to go cop asap

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

Listen was the best song on the album, I think that's pretty much the general conscious. My other favs were.

Battlefield
How Long will it last
Up Against the wall
Thug by nature
Smoke On
As the rain
No Matter (Bonus track)

I listened to that song with Aaron Hall about a month ago for the first time since atleast 2002, 2003...Man oh man :laugh: ..The horribleness of that song needs to be acknowledged more..That nikka Aaron Hall's verse and adlibs :laugh:

This shyt could've been a lot better but it has songs I still play to this day so I ain't mad at it...The weakest Bone solo debut album though..

i forgot to read the rest of this post. lol.

i never liked "listen". my favorite tracks were "thug by nature" & "MOG". he had alot of heat on there.

i liked the aaron hall song.:laugh: looking back it was cheesy and i bet if they shot a video for it, it wouldve turned out similar to that jarule video when bobby brown jumped out the helicopter and did a flying roundhouse kick. thats the type of feeling that it gave off. i cant help but enjoy the "IM BACK" moment. lol @ aaron hall talking about wackin off in prison.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
l-burna doesnt get his proper props.

- this and the mo thug stuff at the time are what jumped off koch records.

- layzie was the only one that attempted to give the fans what they wanted out of a bone solo album.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never really listened to this album, but I was listening to aow and damn layzie killed that shyt.