Kyrie is in a Battle

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Not to give up my occupation, but I see people everyday that looks like what kyrie looks like currently and it is clear as day that he's battling something. I know this thread will turn to jokes are what ever, but he looks like a user if you know what I mean. I honestly think its depression because I see people with depression a lot, but his face has aged very rapidly in just a few months and I think he needs to talk to somebody.

Thoughts?

Edit: I knew ya'll couldn't be serious for a second smh

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Not to give up my occupation, but I see people everyday that looks like what kyrie looks like currently and it is clear as day that he's battling something. I know this thread will turn to jokes are what ever, but he looks like a user if you know what I mean. I honestly think its depression because I see people with depression a lot, but his face has aged very rapidly in just a few months and I think he needs to talk to somebody.

Thoughts?
possibly opiates to manage the pain from his fukked up legs*

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Is depression the reason he won’t cut his hair or line up his beard?
Off topic but his refusal to get a fade infuriates me....

At least with KD we know it's b/c he got that panoramic moonroof opening up...

But Kyrie man:snoop:get a taper ffs

That's prolly why Bron tried to trade him for Eric Bledsoe.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not.saying he has some mental stuff going on...But he may have some mental stuff going on :dwillhuh:

Thoughts?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Possibly, dude does seems more introspective than the average athlete. If something's bothering him one would definitely have to be promising to sign long term during a private meet and greet with fans and media, have second thoughts and get hounded throughout the rest of the year. You could hear and see the frustration with how he's handled media since. I'd bet whatever rift he had in Cleveland seems like peanuts right about now.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
nah it's deeper to me dude face as aged 1000 times in one year bruh, there's something going on with him.
Yeah he just looks like an old man, and his whole demeanor is tired. I dont know whats going on in his life, but he is not happy about something