Kyrie Irving: The Celtics fans have every right to boo me

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Interview from March 2024

1:00

- "Alot of attention is on me. But rightfully so, they have a right to boo"
- "I have a losing record against them, so until I beat them they have a right. That's what makes theatrics of the sports fun"
- "Jayson and Jaylen have grown, that failure is part of the journey. They have experience now. I'm proud. They are a force to be reckoned with"
- "Early on when I was on the Nets, we used to smack them around. I've seen both sides. Sending Boston fans home, to now booing me"

Honestly, it would be funny if the Boston fans in the stadium don't even acknowledge him

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not interested in the Kyrie thing. That was years ago. I'm more interested in if Tatum/Brown play well and if Porzingis is healthy and if they can do anything with Luka.

The Celts swept that Nets team and broke them up which was convenient because the East has been the Celts ever since...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Interview from March 2024

1:00

- "Alot of attention is on me. But rightfully so, they have a right to boo"
- "I have a losing record against them, so until I beat them they have a right. That's what makes theatrics of the sports fun"
- "Jayson and Jaylen have grown, that failure is part of the journey. They have experience now. I'm proud. They are a force to be reckoned with"
- "Early on when I was on the Nets, we used to smack them around. I've seen both sides. Sending Boston fans home, to now booing me"

Honestly, it would be funny if the Boston fans in the stadium don't even acknowledge him

They were booing him during the regular season this year still so definitely expecting them to keep that up for the finals.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I just hope for a damn competitive finals series. Not another 5 game series snoozefest.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Not gonna happen.

SS-Rosacea.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's right

Announcing in front of a full home crowd that you gonna resign and not doing it is a top snake move

Glad he bailed tho