Krystal Makes Such An Important Point Here, The Entire Country NEEDS To Hear This!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Just press play, it starts at the exact right time

I mean that is so absolutely correct!
See opposition is good, bringin in someone you disagree with and then a great point like this comes about that really everyone needs to hear.

"If I can't even handle talking to Saagar then we are fukked as a country"

:wow:

:takedat:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
vaush makes the ultimate point at the end. right wing populists say a lot of real things and then immediately go into fascism. it is a serious and dangerous problem.
Ya he's right on that.
The trans bathroom issue is a hard one though, but yeah I wouldn't trade that for endless war or authoritarianism.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
because you believe in "unity" with Saagar types

What are you sacrificing to sit down at the table with that sort of dude?
two things
firstly it's not that I believe in Unity with saagar types, I believe in Unity in ALL TYPES!
secondly, I wouldn't even call it "Believe" in unity.
I know for a fact shyt cannot happen without as many people as possible, so we are beyond belief, this is math. It's not a belief but a fact that we can't change shyt without everyone.

And lastly you are a coolie, and Saagar probably looks like you more than me, not that it matters but don't be a hypocrite.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
two things
firstly it's not that I believe in Unity with saagar types, I believe in Unity in ALL TYPES!
secondly, I wouldn't even call it "Believe" in unity.
I know for a fact shyt cannot happen without as many people as possible, so we are beyond belief, this is math. It's not a belief but a fact that we can't change shyt without everyone.

And lastly you are a coolie, and Saagar probably looks like you more than me, not that it matters but don't be a hypocrite.
I bet you do, dumbass.

And no, I'm not indian. I'm black.